Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Tallest, Fastest Roller Coaster is Coming to NJ...

HAZE

I seen this coaster before on one of those channels that shows extreme rides. This ride is insane... Only about 28 seconds long. But going 0 - 130 in 3.5 seconds is nuts... Better put on the shades to protect the eyes!!!

yea ur prob talkin about the top thrill dragster at cedar point....i went there in august and that ride is fuckin insane....hopefully the one at six flags doesnt have as many problems as the cedar point ride

Holy shit, this thing is sick. Look at the picture, the roller coaster in the back is Nitro, currently the tallest roller coaster at Great Adventure at 230 ft.

Kingda Ka is 456 ft. tall, 128 MPH, 0-128 in 3.5 seconds.

KingdaKa_Dominating_TN.jpg

KingdaKa_Everything_TN.jpg

Click here for a virtual ride:

mms://streams.sixflags.com/KingDaka

Holy shit, I can't wait!!!!

:bounce:

so whos going to be in the group of ppl thats sues the park~!? that thing looks insane...

yea ur prob talkin about the top thrill dragster at cedar point....i went there in august and that ride is fuckin insane....hopefully the one at six flags doesnt have as many problems as the cedar point ride

I hope one of those problems is not the breaks failing!!!

If you ask me... There should be some kind of action after the hill... Like after coming down. Go up another shorter hill, bank around a 720 degree helic, through a double corkscrew up another fairly short hill, down into a double pretzel loop up a hill and down into a reverse loop and then back to the finish... Add some excitement besides the 128mph up a hill down a hill and back... Other than that this looks like a must try!!

Oh and a bathroom at the exit... Gonna have some people gettin sick...

fuckin sick. im a rollercoaster queen but idk if i can handle this.................. guess we'll just have to find out :D

word

i love heights and speed...i treat Nitro like its that Runaway Train shit ....but im kinda shook of this fuckin beast....that shit looks really fuckin serious...its gona take NUTS to go on it

lol i noticed that too

you the man now dawg~!

If you ask me... There should be some kind of action after the hill... Like after coming down. Go up another shorter hill, bank around a 720 degree helic, through a double corkscrew up another fairly short hill, down into a double pretzel loop up a hill and down into a reverse loop and then back to the finish... Add some excitement besides the 128mph up a hill down a hill and back... Other than that this looks like a must try!!

Oh and a bathroom at the exit... Gonna have some people gettin sick...

i agree, add some spins or at least have something that throws scolding hot water at you... or a guy thatmocks you and tells you youre ugly and your mother dresses you funny... the entire ride... its sooo damn quick and straight forward...

i wonder whats the limits on your body, before you have to get special prepartions like astronauts get...