Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEIRD place to masturbate/forplay

scaredgirl

WELL we all read and post where was the weirdest place you ever had sex but what about masturbate (forplay) in a strange place ?

where was it ? how was it ? where you masturbating your girl/boy ?

mine was in a bar in Turkey (Istanbul) (1997) we meet all the Turkish channel form IRC (an internet meeting) so there was this table of more than 30 people chating and hearing jazz music,i meat this guy i been flirting over the internet on the IRC and we start to flirt over there in front of everybody you know , talking in the ear ,feeling his breath ,talking dirty things face to face so close almost kissing and i ask him if he was nervous he said no i say lets see so i start touching him under the table he did the same and you know what happen next it was really exiting ....

also in a garage a friend pick me up so we went to his house he need to change his cloths we had a party that night and his parents were at his house so before getting inside we decide to have fun :makeout: at his garage........

when I worked the night shift at my office I made it a goal to wank it in every toilet stall in the place. 4 floors, four mens' rooms' four ladies room, 2 stalls per mens, four per ladies. I made it through all of them except both the basement ladies room's. I even hit the meditation room, the mens and ladies locker room and once outside in the smoke area. all this took me almost six months.