Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What stlye of music did Danny T. play at ark?

house

vocal house

deep house

hard house

tech-house

techno-y

tech-trance

progressive house

progressive trance

ambient breaks

tribal hard house

*smiile*

We all know what Danny played at Arc. What the kid wanted to know was what he played at ARK. Mostly gospel type music with lots of thunder and water sounds.

I realized that I spelt it wrong a while back, but I didn't realize we were in first grade. Why don't you guys show the vibe you always talk about from that place and answer the fucking question. Thank you to the people that did

I realized that I spelt it wrong a while back, but I didn't realize we were in first grade. Why don't you guys show the vibe you always talk about from that place and answer the fucking question. Thank you to the people that did

We're just poking fun...don't take it so seriously :)

From what I heard of DT, he can be laid back & chill or he can be f'in INSANE. I learned that you really can't judge a DJ solely based on their CDs...they are indeed different live!

Danny Tenaglia when he played @ ARC..C not K...he played hard tribal house. Now Danny can also play really good disco vocal "gay" house. He was influenced by the disco days and plays quality dance music. Wouldnt call his style trance....maybe a song here and thier but for the most part its progressive/tribal/deep house. ARC was a dark sweaty sexy club to be in. On our way to DT vs VC my brothers girlfriend got busted for DUI so we had to go bail her out..someone called me later on that afternoon telling me Erick mothafuckin Morillo decided to stop down and spin...not to sure but regardless thats DT @ ARC....they are coming out with ARC the goodbye collection. 5 cds with another dvd in the next year recorded live of that night. It will blow JP and his factory albums out of the water!!! Thats dt for ya. the reigning king of house

House I Thought He Was Reignin King Of Tribal.......house Plays Nice Stuff But His Tribal Is Jus Sickkkkk...no One Comes Close...i Dont Get Y Tiesto Is #1 Dj Hes Good But Been Plyin Same Shit For A Yr Now Dt Is Always Mixin New Stuff N Old N Jus Rips Those Records 2 Shreads...can Someone Tell Me Y Hes Not #1 Dj In The World Yetttt.......bout Time The Man Deserves It Met Him Several Times N Hes Mad Chillin N Doesnt Seem 2 Care Bout That Much Jus Seems 2 Want 2 Giv People A Goood Time N Do Wat He Does Best Put Ur Mind In Another Worlddd For A Couple Hours Wooohoooo.....open Up Arac Somewhere Else Alreadyyyyyy......