Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Leg Warmersss

shirtless

Guest brwneydtrouble
ARE BACK!!! go to bloomy's and get your pair today... I got mine!! cant wait..

pumps and leg warmers... is the new hooker boot!!

Don't be left out...

Um no. I'll pass. My legwarmers stay in the drawer with my ballet slippers and leotards thankyouverymuch.

ARE BACK!!! go to bloomy's and get your pair today... I got mine!! cant wait..

pumps and leg warmers... is the new hooker boot!!

Don't be left out...

yup...legwarmers r deff in...cept slowly comin in, no one in school wears it cept me n the japs

i got a black n pink ones...really cyute =)

yup...legwarmers r deff in...cept slowly comin in, no one in school wears it cept me n the japs

i got a black n pink ones...really cyute =)

i just bought black ones... i am looking for baby blue... :)

Also, the new style is a lil diff than trad. 80s armers... more classy :) not all wooly and wier

d!!

I think it's a very young look. Good thing I still have a baby face. I go all out and pair them with studded black platform stilettos and an oversized masculine white button down shirt. The proper statement requires pigtails to complete the look, natch.

Leg warmers are like big hats. Some don't want to, some can't, and that leaves more for the rest of us.

I think it's a very young look. Good thing I still have a baby face. I go all out and pair them with studded black platform stilettos and an oversized masculine white button down shirt. The proper statement requires pigtails to complete the look, natch.

Leg warmers are like big hats. Some don't want to, some can't, and that leaves more for the rest of us.

yuck. too trendy for me. if i was in high school maybe i would wear them but i am too old for that crap.

Um no. I'll pass. My legwarmers stay in the drawer with my ballet slippers and leotards thankyouverymuch.

LOL IM KEEPING MINE THERE ALSO... OH MAN THE OTHER NIGHT AT THE MALL I SAW THIS GIRL... SHE WAS WEARING A TIGHT LIL TANK TOP WITH HER TUMMY SHOWING AND A SHORT SHORT MINI SKIRT.. SHE WAS BANGING BUT THEN YOU LOOK DOWN AND SEE HER WEARING LEG WARMERS WITH FLIP FLOPS.. WTF SHE KILLED THE OUTFIT AND HER LOOKS WITH THAT CRAP

LOL IM KEEPING MINE THERE ALSO... OH MAN THE OTHER NIGHT AT THE MALL I SAW THIS GIRL... SHE WAS WEARING A TIGHT LIL TANK TOP WITH HER TUMMY SHOWING AND A SHORT SHORT MINI SKIRT.. SHE WAS BANGING BUT THEN YOU LOOK DOWN AND SEE HER WEARING LEG WARMERS WITH FLIP FLOPS.. WTF SHE KILLED THE OUTFIT AND HER LOOKS WITH THAT CRAP