Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surgery

entheogen808

I can't stand a guy with a "perfect" nose. I like it a little misshapen and tough looking. SEXY!!!

yea, but nothing really cosmetic.i think i would actually get my nasal passages worked on. ive always has the feeling that i breath better through one nostril than the other.

mmmm......dont think i would get anything done, im pretty happy with what god has given me.....the only operation i would accept if the person offered to pay for it would be lasik.....i have REALLLY bad eyesight.....hate wearing glasses and contacts :(

Same here :aright:

And i still cant believe why people get surgery. Unless you have a grave deformity or something that causes EXTREME discomfort, i see no reason why we must tinker with what we have been blessed with.

If anyone in NY has today's AM New York, turn to page 13 . There on the upper right you'll see an ad of a woman that depicts a before/after shot. I can't believe the picture, cuz in the first picture, she looks GREAT! in the second, her nose is smaller, but now she looks like an elf~!!

Im telling you all, be careful, cuz once you get cosmetic surgery, you're gonna want more, and youll end up looking like Joan Rivers, Burt Reynolds, or Marie Osmond :yuck:

mmmm......dont think i would get anything done, im pretty happy with what god has given me.....the only operation i would accept if the person offered to pay for it would be lasik.....i have REALLLY bad eyesight.....hate wearing glasses and contacts :(

ugh....god....me too

i cant see a thing :(

Guest gabo
did you?

how did you find a reputable doctor? and how much was it, if you don't mind me asking :confused:

I went to several docotrs asking lots of questions and I settled with Dr Dellarusso in nj.

The procedure took 5 min and was just about painless... just a scratching feeling afterwards.

I paid a lot cause I got it done like 4 years ago. Now they have payment plans and it has gone lower in price.