Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lick Me

reded

you gotta save the pic to ur hard drive then attach it to the post, not just link to it, or those of us without a bignaturals login cant see it.

and.... you asked for it :P

cant really tell in the pic cuz of the lighting, but i'm a lot narrower at the base, and i'm not especially horny atm cuz i just spent the last few hours fucking my ex (god i love fellationships), so best you get is a semi :P

you gotta save the pic to ur hard drive then attach it to the post, not just link to it, or those of us without a bignaturals login cant see it.

cant really tell in the pic cuz of the lighting, but i'm a lot narrower at the base, and i'm not especially horny atm cuz i just spent the last few hours fucking my ex (god i love fellationships), so best you get is a semi :P

not bad dude.... but I suggest maybe shavin'......it would look A LOT better :D

lol alls i got is a folding razor, and thanks but no thanks, i got a steady hand and all but i aint putting that thing near my balls. last time i shaved my wrist twitched (some problems caused by repeated stress injury at work) and i almost lost my chin :P

if i ever do shave it, you'll be the first to know tho :P

lol alls i got is a folding razor, and thanks but no thanks, i got a steady hand and all but i aint putting that thing near my balls. last time i shaved my wrist twitched (some problems caused by repeated stress injury at work) and i almost lost my chin :P

if i ever do shave it, you'll be the first to know tho :P

Right on!!...yeah one of my ex's used a straight edged razor, always freaked me out to watch him shave. I was waiting for him to slip and cut himself really bad or somethin'. It aint right...well you know disposable razors arent that expensive....although I suggest mach 3 turbo razors, yeah those always get me smooth :D

lol trade ya shaved pics >_>

i got an old mach 3 in my shaving kit but i wore it out a long time ago and never picked up new blades... only ever use it for those hard to get at places on my face cuz slightly scraped skin is better than a missing ear/nose/whatever

haha c'mon now you couldnt handle it LOL!! :D Just a question....what exactly is your name all about?

lol trade ya shaved pics >_>

i got an old mach 3 in my shaving kit but i wore it out a long time ago and never picked up new blades... only ever use it for those hard to get at places on my face cuz slightly scraped skin is better than a missing ear/nose/whatever

haha c'mon now you couldnt handle it LOL!! :D Just a question....what exactly is your name all about?

nekokaburi? it's japanese... feigned innocence or naivete, basically, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

other ones i use are Ookamiza (japanese name for the constellation Lupus, since ookami means wolf) and Shirokuma (white bear/polar bear, cuz i'm canadian, white, rather large, and i've been compared to a bear before)

nekokaburi is the one i've been using longest, you can just call me Neko if you dont wanna type it all out (neko means cat, speaking of which, my cat is named Niya, japanese for the sound of an evil laugh)

and yes, i got a thing for japanese :P most of this stuff i started using while i was dating a japanese chick, so maybe that explains it :P

and about the only thing i MIGHT not be able to handle, is seein a hot shaved pussy that i cant immediately get my hands on (or certain other body parts, for that matter :licker: )

you can just call me Neko if you dont wanna type it all out (neko means cat, speaking of which, my cat is named Niya, japanese for the sound of an evil laugh)

and yes, i got a thing for japanese :P most of this stuff i started using while i was dating a japanese chick, so maybe that explains it :P

and about the only thing i MIGHT not be able to handle, is seein a hot shaved pussy that i cant immediately get my hands on (or certain other body parts, for that matter :licker: )

ahh I was gonna ask if that was your name, I knwo a few kids named neko...which is weird cause I wouldnt think its a real common name....

Nice!!!

Now all the rest of you boys post sexy pictures... especially of your sexy chests.