Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big f-u

to the door guy at avalon. I barely ever get out and the one time i get to get out i dont get in cause i have sneakers on and my pants were a little baggier then everyone else's. R u kidding me :lame: i c kids in front of me with the same type of clothes but they have diesel shoes on. not that there is anything wrong with them but i wanted to wear sneakers its the same thing. Anyway enough with my complaining how was picotto?

to the door guy at avalon. I barely ever get out and the one time i get to get out i dont get in cause i have sneakers on and my pants were a little baggier then everyone else's. R u kidding me :lame: i c kids in front of me with the same type of clothes but they have diesel shoes on. not that there is anything wrong with them but i wanted to wear sneakers its the same thing. Anyway enough with my complaining how was piccoto?

wow... i still hear these stories but i have never experienced it myself... back in february i walked in that place having not shaved for about a week and a half (dont ask) with dirty old gym sneakers and a hat and jeans on... still got right in...

last time i was there for Boris they told me and my boy we have to start dressing better or we r not going to get in.The funny thing is everyone that was chillen with us that night,look out of place.There was about 100 of us dressed with sneakers jeans tshirts hoodies,ect... The rest of the club was all dressed up.

I think Iam going to have to wear my steve maddens and a button up over my tshirt.so I dont get fuckt with.Then again all the bouncers r from Westchester so I shouldnt have to many problems.(I hope)

dude . sorry to hear about your trouble in Avalon ..

do what i always do .. dress up nicely .. and take a bag with you ..fill it with the dancing clothes . including a sneaker .. they will search the bag . no big deal .. if they ask u why the sneaker ... just say .. i just came back from gym or something

once u r in .. go to restrooms and change .. and then check in your bag for $4 .. no biggie .. once u r in man .. usually (and in most clubs, and i know in Avalon definetly) no one cares what u wear ..

when u go to the club .. be nice to the bouncers . .. say hi and be sincere .. most of them are really cool people ...

after they know u . and after couple of times going to the club .. u might dare to wear the more casual clothes and u might get in ..

however if u r comfortable with the bag idea .. just do it ..

i have been doing this for soo many years and never had a problem ...

hope this helps ..

peace

the MASK

no offense dude but you're going out to a club, not a rave, why would you have a hoodie on. as long as you have a nice pair of jeans, a nice tshirt and some sort of nice shoe/sneaker type shoes you'll get in no problem every time.

last time i was there for Boris they told me and my boy we have to start dressing better or we r not going to get in.The funny thing is everyone that was chillen with us that night,look out of place.There was about 100 of us dressed with sneakers jeans tshirts hoodies,ect... The rest of the club was all dressed up.

I think Iam going to have to wear my steve maddens and a button up over my tshirt.so I dont get fuckt with.Then again all the bouncers r from Westchester so I shouldnt have to many problems.(I hope)

no offense dude but you're going out to a club, not a rave

Not only that.

They still think is Webster Hall, Shelter or Ikon

By the way, there are 4 guys working the door at Avalon. 2 at spider and 2 at Front door, not counting the bouncers outside and the PROMOTERS as well.

Now, which one are you referring to?

3 are African American

1 is White