Clubplanet Nightlife Community

off topic! up do question

SuGaRNSpIcE

y do girls put their hair up at weddings? most of the brides and brides maids ive seen look better with the hair down naturally, specially the random fatties

......some girls look hot with their hair up......this trainer at the gym did it last week and i couldnt believe how different she looked.....besides, have their hair up makes it easier to grab behind their neck when going to kiss them, easier access to kissing and biting the neck, etc........it's a no-lose situation imo......

......some girls look hot with their hair up......this trainer at the gym did it last week and i couldnt believe how different she looked.....besides, have their hair up makes it easier to grab behind their neck when going to kiss them, easier access to kissing and biting the neck, etc........it's a no-lose situation imo......

yea thats fine, and some look good. but y does it seem to be a wedding rule?

I have an awesome Bride magazine I wish I could loan you / show you. There are so many great styles in there. I wish I had a wedding to go to right now because I have a killer strapless I'm dying to wear.

.....well if you were a little closer, i got one this sunday......lol.....what color is the dress?.....

best and you can do it yourself... or get it done

straighten it REALLLLY GOOD...put it to the side in the front but loosly not hair sprayed down like a greese ball.. then put it in a low/medium pony tail... and wrap your hair around the pony tail holder so it looks pretty... its VERY simple and sleek...