Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Baby Vegas

amyscottsdale

.....i go at least twice a year but not for partying......my sisters, neices and my mom live in sedona and as you know, t'aint much to do up there at night.......i just go and chill with them.......sometimes take road trips to vegas or san diego, etc.......this particular visit is gonna be a mellow one.....my sister is a little down and out so i'ma gonna go try to cheer her up......

What does someone DO when they live in Sedona? Is she an artist or does she drive a pink jeep around?

I love Sedona, but I could only spend a day or two there or I would go nuts. All those hippies. Plus it is starting to get cold up there.

Come down to the valley and lay in the sun!!! :bounce:

What does someone DO when they live in Sedona? Is she an artist or does she drive a pink jeep around?

I love Sedona, but I could only spend a day or two there or I would go nuts. All those hippies. Plus it is starting to get cold up there.

Come down to the valley and lay in the sun!!! :bounce:

One sister is a teacher, the other works for a doctor and my mom works in senior care. There actually is much to do in Sedona but not at night. They take a lot of roadtrips - esp to flag - oh man, the black bean in flag *drool*. It's getting better. I just go to relax and get quality family time. As far as the hippies, I just give 'em a goodd dose of east coast sarcasm - seems to keep them away from me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving Negative Reputation points to deepspell again.

....btw.....the show Las Vegas is one of the only shows i find semi-decent on tv.......been watching it since i came on though not like these recent cats that jumped on the band wagon........

James Caan is da man :cool:

old old hippie joke...

You know the difference between a hippy and a trampoline?

You take your boots off to jump on the trampoline.

(okay, so i'm not fond of hippies... i dont mind the true hardcore back to nature hippies so much, they actually go the distance for their beliefs. what pisses me off are half-hearted hippies wearing brand name shoes/clothes holding signs about stopping child labor in 3rd world countries... the only hippie i really hate is the hippiecrite :P)

You going?

Im gonna probably stay @ the MGM or Mandalay cause I love I there

oooohhh, Mandalay. I never stay there because they never have any specials, but if money wasn't an issue ever I think I would always stay there.

I did go back to the Shark Reef at Mandalay this time (awesome) and ate at Red Square.

One sister is a teacher, the other works for a doctor and my mom works in senior care. There actually is much to do in Sedona but not at night. They take a lot of roadtrips - esp to flag - oh man, the black bean in flag *drool*. It's getting better. I just go to relax and get quality family time. As far as the hippies, I just give 'em a goodd dose of east coast sarcasm - seems to keep them away from me.

What is there to do? There is a cool brewpub, there is amazing scenery and red rocks... I've hiked a few of the mountains there, I've been on the pink jeep tour 4 times, I've bought lots of nicknacks, I love Oak Creek Canyon...

but to spend more than a couple of days there... I love clubs and lots of restaurants and the city too much.

I go about 4 times a year during the summer and that is enough.

I guess I'm just a big town girl, growing up in Chicago.

lol i grew up mostly in Canadian cities (by canadian cities, read suburbs for you americans) but i actually prefer living in the middle of nowhere... for one thing, people tend to be friendlier, and for another, there's no shortage of rivers to swim/paddle and forests to hike/camp in (never could get into the bar scene... too much of a feel of desperation there)

lol i grew up mostly in Canadian cities (by canadian cities, read suburbs for you americans) but i actually prefer living in the middle of nowhere... for one thing, people tend to be friendlier, and for another, there's no shortage of rivers to swim/paddle and forests to hike/camp in (never could get into the bar scene... too much of a feel of desperation there)

lol, I love Canada, but I've only been to the cities... Toronto, Montreal, Windsor... everything is clean and everyone is nice. And I love the outdoors but only for so long. if I get too far away from the nearest mall I start to get nervous.

One of the reasons I loved moving to Arizona is that Vegas is only a 40 minute $100 roundtrip flight, so it is a nice combination of wilderness, city, and fun things nearby.

What is there to do? There is a cool brewpub, there is amazing scenery and red rocks... I've hiked a few of the mountains there, I've been on the pink jeep tour 4 times, I've bought lots of nicknacks, I love Oak Creek Canyon...

but to spend more than a couple of days there... I love clubs and lots of restaurants and the city too much.

I go about 4 times a year during the summer and that is enough.

I guess I'm just a big town girl, growing up in Chicago.

Yea, we're basically saying the same thing. If you're young and single and a city person it's not the place to live. You have to remember that both my sisters have daughters - they're pretty high on Sedona's schooling system and the city as a great place to raise their family. There's a brand new ampitheater that is amazing .There's the outlets to shop shop shop. There are the resorts, golf, hiking, a new martini bar, etc etc. For me, it's just a great place to visit - not live - echoing what youre saying.

lol i can take a girl out into the bush on a camping trip in bear/wolf country during mating season when everything out there is more aggressive, and not feel the least bit nervous. but take a girl to the mall? i break out in a cold sweat... (i may live in a city, but i'm a country boy at heart)

lol i can take a girl out into the bush on a camping trip in bear/wolf country during mating season when everything out there is more aggressive, and not feel the least bit nervous. but take a girl to the mall? i break out in a cold sweat... (i may live in a city, but i'm a country boy at heart)

You could carry all my bags. Wear some comfortable shoes because it is a long day.

lol if you mean carry your bags on a camping trip, gladly :P

but as far as shopping goes... women always expect guys to hold all their things, even the lil pink frilly things (i am very secure in my masculinity and i still hate holding them), follow them from store to store, stand patiently while they try on the same 3 things over and over, tell them what they want to hear about the clothes they're trying on, rather than what we really think, get excited over 'bargains' where they wanna pay $50 for a '$200' item that's only really worth $20, and looks worse than a $5 shirt from walmart, and worst of all, not get laid at the end for our efforts :P (well, most of the time anyways)

actually, no... that's not the worst, the worst is when the girls expect you to foot the bill (granted, they're usually smarter than that, but i've known some who've tried to flutter their eyelashes and get their way)

im currently living in a small canadian city of 100,000 peeps...of those abt 50,000 are college students like me...there isnt as much to do as in LA (i can count all the nightspots on one hand) but its still pretty fun...and these college bitches are ever-ready to ride some cock, if you just have a lil bit of game...