Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official freaky + Luz POST

A study conducted by Clubplanet Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of male face Luztidara finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if the Super Whale Luzzie is ovulating, Luztidara is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if 4 tons Whale is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to Ravers with scissors lodged in their temple and a bat jammed up her chinadoll ass while shorty is on fire.

Stop mentioning me in your inane attacks against Luz, Twerp.

Drop the Tina and take some E (Red Hearts are yummy). It will help you to love instead of hate.

A study conducted by Clubplanet Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of male face Luztidara finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if the Super Whale Luzzie is ovulating, Luztidara is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if 4 tons Whale is menstruating, or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to Ravers with scissors lodged in their temple and a bat jammed up her chinadoll ass while shorty is on fire.

As we all know, posting on CP about different type of music, venue and VIBE invariably becomes characterized by bickering and arguing.

However, some people take this to an unacceptable level. I know that certain CPers have been barred entry to this part of Clubplanet., but in recent weeks I've noticed that a couple people burst out too quickly, are incredibly rude, and refuse to consider the other perspectives, but rather believe that if they curse at someone and call him/her whale lol, they have accomplished something beneficial to society.

While free speech is a nice ideal, some people shouldn't be granted this privilege on this forum in my opinion. I won't name anybody right now, but if you look at the replies re:negativity by whalie and shorty, I think you'll catch my drift.

Recently, I've been just skimming through what they post and laugh at them (inside:-)

Dragon or The Mask: Gets Lots Props, always Neutral.

take some E (Red Hearts are yummy). It will help you to love instead of hate.

Pathetic.

Popping Pills? I shouldn't lower myself to the level of incompetence you operate at, but what the hell. It's only an online forum.

SO, in the interest of humoring you, please provide SPECIFIC examples of incidences where Whalie has showed flawed arguments, atrocious spelling, poor grammar, incorrect statements, incorrect facts, flawed logic, sh*t ANYTHING you can find. Drag it out, expose it to the harsh light of whatever reason you posess, and let us all see how "stupid" She really IS.

In fact, I have another, possibly better, idea: instead of calling her "stupid" of what we already know, why don't you respond with something intelligent everytime you see a flawed argument or post? Why don't you deconstruct my arguments, expose her stupidity, and illustrate, for all the members, just how flawed my reasoning is. Then, provide your superior response.

It's called "reasoned discourse" (argumentation) and you should really try it sometime.

Until then, I will assume your post, like yourself, is nothing more than a Joke.

I don't want to fight with you or anybody but why do you attack people for being fat (and I assume you have never seen Luz so you don't know what size she is ) or for being short or wearing all black? That is so stupid.

How is this reasoning? It just seems like you function at a very immature emotional level. At least when Luz attacks she is witty (and not hateful) and she specifically attacks based on what a person says rather than what they are.

Pathetic.

Popping Pills? I shouldn't lower myself to the level of incompetence you operate at, but what the hell. It's only an online forum.

SO, in the interest of humoring you, please provide SPECIFIC examples of incidences where Whalie has showed flawed arguments, atrocious spelling, poor grammar, incorrect statements, incorrect facts, flawed logic, sh*t ANYTHING you can find. Drag it out, expose it to the harsh light of whatever reason you posess, and let us all see how "stupid" She really IS.

In fact, I have another, possibly better, idea: instead of calling her "stupid" of what we already know, why don't you respond with something intelligent everytime you see a flawed argument or post? Why don't you deconstruct my arguments, expose her stupidity, and illustrate, for all the members, just how flawed my reasoning is. Then, provide your superior response.

It's called "reasoned discourse" (argumentation) and you should really try it sometime.

Until then, I will assume your post, like yourself, is nothing more than a Joke.

You know what would be brilliant? If Luz, thiago, and freaky were the same person.

But anyways dude, you are taking Luz way too seriously....she has really gotten under your skin. Her posts are never spiteful, and are undeniably humorous. Yours on the otherhand seem to be pretty spiteful with all the fat comments.

You wasted alot of text on me freak. I am hear to make your life a miserable hell cause you decided to enter cp with your stupid posts about your fcuking vodka and cranberries. About dancing not sitting. The Mask argued that point against you many times. You need a clue. Have a good fight. Insult me I don't mind you calling me fat. It is fun to battle. But taking shit to the heart is stupid. Cause in the end we are all laughing at you. So go inhale and shoot up while we just chill and laugh at you you fcuking nerdosaur!

:half:

Attention fellow cp freaks I realize this post is not up to par cause I am drained. :half: