Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another MTV True Life about the Jersey Shore????

cigs

hand down, the best one was the I HAVE A SUMMER SHARE.

I mean comon people, these guys tried acting like they were the crew from the fast and the furious. Its like take vin deisel....take tony soprano..create their love child.....

thats what that idiot was trying to be. Its soo annoying, he would go out ..start beef...act tuff...dude, no joke that episode was literally hard to watch because i felt ignorant enough just witnessing what these people were doing. But i couldnt help it..it was like watching a car crash..u dont want to seeit..but for some u reason u looked. No joke...when he started dancing to amuka i was like...yup..another typical ASSHOLE ruining the club culture.

hand down, the best one was the I HAVE A SUMMER SHARE.

I mean comon people, these guys tried acting like they were the crew from the fast and the furious. Its like take vin deisel....take tony soprano..create their love child.....

thats what that idiot was trying to be. Its soo annoying, he would go out ..start beef...act tuff...dude, no joke that episode was literally hard to watch because i felt ignorant enough just witnessing what these people were doing. But i couldnt help it..it was like watching a car crash..u dont want to seeit..but for some u reason u looked. No joke...when he started dancing to amuka i was like...yup..another typical ASSHOLE ruining the club culture.

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME. HE DISGRACED THE STATE OF JERSEY

what ever happened to the ORIGINAL MTV. Music- Shows on Music- Music News, etc etc. NOW IS ALL CRAP!

I was so happy when they came out with MTV2. Originally it was just a station with nothing but random music videos. It would go from NIN to Backstreetboys to Metallica to Biggie. IT WAS GREAT. Just something to have playing in th background.BUTT NOOOOOo3 months later they turned it into just ANOTHER mtv. Rotating the same crap from MTV1

This should be good, I actully was in same house as these girl one week in july but I was not there the night they were in town, my lil bro and his frineds were. will be funny to see how this turns out since we all know MTV cuts and paste to make it how they want it to look

lots of goofballs already...and that was just the beginning clips

MTV TRUE LIFE---------I'M AN ATTENTION HEWA

Not for nothing but, this is much better than that cue ball fat kid last year...

seeing rydell throw down the beats in the beginning and the girls aren't that bad....they are being girls....so far it's not bad...in fact i'd like to be hanging out down the shore right now...