Loser guys

amyscottsdale

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would post a pic of your tits, then we could actually judge and see if these guys even know what they are talking about.

1. I don't have any pics

2. If I did I would not post them on ClubPlanet.

3. I think you are going to need a better approach. (ex. PM's saying... "you know I won't show anyone I promise") This will not work for me but I know there are prob a few Newbies to fall for that!

.....idk nec think you should sit there analyzing and judging these guys just because of how they appear and the selective stories they've chosen to share with you.....just keep on with enjoying your life and let them figure their own paths out....and the fact that you entitled this "Loser guys" is kind of shitty as well.......

They don't really "share" these stories with me as much as impose them on me.

Here's the main problem with people these days - You are allowing someone to ruin your day because they are having a bad day.

1. If someone's life sucks - it's thier fault, not yours.

2. If someone is constantly bitching about thier homelife at work and it bothers you(obviously it does), ask them to stop

3. If they are looking down your shirt, at least they are still men.

4. If you think they truely are unhappy - start fucking a few of them so they will feel better.

5. If you are need of a programmer, I can fax you my resume. However, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs and I don't have a girlfriend! But do I have the greatest life I have ever known.

Well, I wouldn't fuck any of them but we do have a large staff of co-ed interns who are also listening to their stories and rolling their eyes.

I just got told another one at lunch. This young kid has moved this chick in and now she is redecorating and he is BITCHING about her complaining and spending too much of his money.

Why would he give this 21 year old girl any of his money in the first place? Of COURSE she is going to spend it. That is what 21 year old girls are good at.

ALSO another bit of my .02

MOST PEOPLE DON'T SHOARE HAPPY THINGS WITH YOU!!!

for instance i did not call my best friends every time my X brought me a flower or took me out to dinner or said someting that made me smile or went out of his way for me. (at the beginging yes, but fter that it is kinda expected) HOWEVER every time i was crying or everytime i wanted to kill him and needed input or consoling... I did NOT hesitate to call the girls. SOOO to get to my point here.

You do not hear all of what goes on between two ppl so you can't really judge whether they are turly in love or not. And also if they actually do belong together. AND ALSO if he does even worse shit to her. You never know the whole situation... NEVER!

Not really.

So sometimes you do....and you say you are older than them....not sure how old you are but maybe they are saying, "wow when is she going to settle down and stop going out and partying so much"...not saying I agree with that but from alot of my experience of meeting people outside of NYC especially in the South or the West it seems that people just tend to get married at an earlier age....

were you always from Arizona?

I'm going to quote Fight Club and end this thread:

"We are a generation of men, raised by women.."

Well, that is what I think... I think if you don't have your fun in life and get locked down too early eventually you will regret it and be bitter.

Those were great posts by nekokburi, trancesun2, and Shirtless. The rest of you were as funny (or mean!!!) as always.

So sometimes you do....and you say you are older than them....not sure how old you are but maybe they are saying, "wow when is she going to settle down and stop going out and partying so much"...not saying I agree with that but from alot of my experience of meeting people outside of NYC especially in the South or the West it seems that people just tend to get married at an earlier age....

were you always from Arizona?

No, I am from Chicago and the guys seem so different here... more like... pussies.

No, I am from Chicago and the guys seem so different here... more like... pussies.

my point exactly....so in reality, they are probably looking at you like wtf is this chic some kind of whore or something....do you wear alot of revealing tops? Sorry, just want to get the visual of your tits back in my mind again

my point exactly....so in reality, they are probably looking at you like wtf is this chic some kind of whore or something....do you wear alot of revealing tops? Sorry, just want to get the visual of your tits back in my mind again

haha, they probably are a lot freaked out by me, but I dress VERY professional in the office. I meet with corporate clients nearly every day.

haha, they probably are a lot freaked out by me, but I dress VERY professional in the office. I meet with corporate clients nearly every day.

Yeah but I'm sure you still wear some tight outfits and I bet when it gets a little chilly in the office your nipples get nice and hard where all the guys are talking about it....or maybe when you are wearing a button down and because your breasts are so large you can sometimes catch a peak through one of the buttons and see a little bra action going on....and my favorite, when you are sitting at your desk and maybe call me over to look at something and as I'm leaning over your shoulder I get the $$ shot right down your top :woah::drool:

That's what it seems like. Life out there is A LOT differernt than Chicago or NY

my good friend, he must be 21, moved to New Hampshire with his folks a few years back.

We keep in touch now and then, him finishing up school, me working and partying

Then all of a sudden, i get this wedding invitation, and it's FROM HIM!

I can't believe it. He's so young, he was always like my little brother.

It seems that people get married/settle down in rural places faster for the security. Could be just the mentality out there in Arizona

Maybe you should go back to Chi-Town :idea: I lOVE it there ;)