Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What in THEE fuck???? Sexxybabyd is now a bean-flicker???

quoth

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
OT: We got back together....slight bumps but back in action

There will be no dog fucking either thank you

Ok..back to my NON CP life...toodles :love:

so does this mean I cant be ur rebound?

so wait ur girl was cheating on u with her dog??

wow how do you feel :laugh:

yeah, seriously wtf? can you describe to us what happened? did you just all of a sudden walk in one day and found your girl spread open naked with her dog there licking her puss?

ehh, off the topic a bit. but I had a g/f that was into that. we lasted a 2 weeks after I found out. I caught her ahh bean being flicked. Some how I was talked into believe that was it. till I saw the marks on her back.

yeah, seriously wtf? can you describe to us what happened? did you just all of a sudden walk in one day and found your girl spread open naked with her dog there licking her puss?

I returned early trip for school (poli sci summit) to find my girlfriend having oral intercourse with her dog. Her on the edge of the bed, him on the floor. I know I had a WTF look on my face cause she came after saying it's not what you think. Ahh, what else could it be? your field spanial has his nose buried in your crotch and you saying good boy over and over? When I could compose myself enough to talk about it a few days later, she claimed it was not an unusual fantasy and that it was essentially harmless and she only did it occasionally.

No I think the dog banged her from what he said about marks...

I mean this doesnt bother anyone else here....

Kid you must really have not been pleasing her :laugh:

yea the dog was banging her. As me not pleasing her. Truth be told, I was notas pissed as I would have been if she was banging another guy. she told me that she been doing it for years. the girl has issues.

But by that statement you made one could that agruement for women that are bi.

I returned early trip for school (poli sci summit) to find my girlfriend having oral intercourse with her dog. Her on the edge of the bed, him on the floor. I know I had a WTF look on my face cause she came after saying it's not what you think. Ahh, else could it be your field spanial has his nose buried in your crotch and you saying good boy over and over? When I could compose myself enough to talk about it a few days later, she claimed it was not an unusual fantasy and that it was essentially harmless and she only did it occasionally.

that's hot :drool: