Clubplanet Nightlife Community

unacceptable halloween costumes

weyes

help! i need a costume or some ideas for one! but practically all the costumes you've mentioned are for girls! :boohoo: what are some good costumes for guys? :gang:
flipstylez, the costumes i mentioned were the unacceptable ones, if you read the thread - not suggestions :nono: !!! wowsers!

well, we really are down to the wire now. as i said earlier, though, i can't give suggestions without knowing the person. but if you read the thread, i have general guidelines. being specific people/things is always more creative and interesting than being a generic somebody or other. if you're with another person or a group, group costumes can be much better than just you on your own. not only does it look well-thought-out, but you can get away with not paying attention to detail (if you must), because people are looking at everyone as a whole.

let me give a partial list of people i've been in the past:

*jerry from tom and jerry (when i was a baby; my mom did it and my older brother was tom)

*a dog with a tiara (still small)

*harpo marx

*carmen miranda

*tammy faye bakker

*leona helmsley

*oliver north

*saddam hussein (tacky, i know, but i was 12)

*a hood

*dorothy from the wizard of oz (my friends and i were the whole crew)

*the caterpillar from alice in wonderland (once again, a group of us)

*the silver surfer

*a blue man (from blue man group)

*xena

*daphne from scooby doo (group costume)

*monica lewinsky

*astrogirl (from liquid sky)

*bettie page

*ann-margret

*a candy raver

*my best friend

as you might guess, people often don't know who i'm supposed to be. i'm used to it by now, though, and i don't care. i enjoy being who i am, dead-on. if people are too retarded to know that i'm supposed to be oliver north when i'm wearing an army uniform with the name "north" on it and it's the year of the iran-contra affair, it's their failure, not mine.

and, though i require that people wear costumes on halloween - party poopers are SUCH a drag :rolleyes: - the most important thing is to have fun :hoparound .

p.s. deepfunk - that is excellent!!!! i want pictures!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...