Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hardcore anyone??

I was listening to college radio today on the way home from school and some dude was spinning gabber... it bougth back memories and my hair started stickingn up... does anyone else here miss the hardcore room at tunnel?? would anyone like to see a hardcore room at a club?? it's nice to have different rooms to walk into... it's nice to have a house room, dnb room, trance/tech room, hiphop and of course a hardcore room.. anyone agree??

even though i don't like hardcore, they should have diffrent kinds of rooms in clubs..

whistle was cool like that, they had a hardcore room, dnb area, main tent outside, house down stairs, tech house in the bathroom,

i never went to tunnel, but a lot of friends tell me they had crazy diffrent rooms like that

lol

ah good old gabba, (musicans on crack)

we use to throw the industrial strength partys there. did you go?...i pull out my cd's from time to time. i think if i played it for anyone and told them it's what i use to listen to they would think i was crazy... :bounce:

I was listening to college radio today on the way home from school and some dude was spinning gabber... it bougth back memories and my hair started stickingn up... does anyone else here miss the hardcore room at tunnel?? would anyone like to see a hardcore room at a club?? it's nice to have different rooms to walk into... it's nice to have a house room, dnb room, trance/tech room, hiphop and of course a hardcore room.. anyone agree??

Listen you juiceless Factoryless Guidoless imitation of a dragon ball z clubber your hair is always sticking up you spikey haired idiot.

:half:

wow, that was a pretty dick comment luz.. the luz/oldtimer bond is now broken..

crowina....

nah i never went to the straight hardcore parties like nkwo and industrial strength?? i liked the atmosphere at regular parties better, but i thought that the kids that were into hardcore were kinda lame with the dancing... i mean i love dancing to gabber and hardcore but i thought it was lame to start a circle pit and start swinging like it was a 25 ta life show or some shit.. i just hate kids that act all hard and shit and wear those stupid bandanas that cover up their faces... that shit is lame... but the music was fun though... i used to have a lot of hardcore on my old comp but then the harddrive crashed and wiped out everythign i had...

NEOPHYTE!! hardcore is great to listen to at the gym and just go wild...

i love love love happy hardcore. i refound this love at Whistle during Anabolic Frolic.... aww hell yea!

i like different rooms with different music, more clubs should do that..

or more people who are into clubs should just go to raves becuz they will stop being so stuffy and rude and just be wild and silly.

NEOPHYTE!! hardcore is great to listen to at the gym and just go wild...

i love love love happy hardcore. i refound this love at Whistle during Anabolic Frolic.... aww hell yea!

i like different rooms with different music, more clubs should do that..

or more people who are into clubs should just go to raves becuz they will stop being so stuffy and rude and just be wild and silly.

lol.. anabolic frolic.. i saw him up in rochester a few years back... it was a house predominated party and then anabolic frolic came on.... tore the roof off the place..