Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoms

moniquetz007

you're right...but women should carry one as well...why should she trust the guy? not to mention he can't get pregnant.

and to answer the question at hand, until my present g/f of two years, i used condoms 95% of the time. now we usually start off bareback, and put a condom on midway...but that's only been going on in the last few months, and if she were able to take the pill we'd probably give up on condoms completely. too bad she's over 35 and a smoker...oh well

now we usually start off bareback, and put a condom on midway

I don't think I'd ever be able to do that....once I started going, to go from feeling so good raw to having to stop and put a condom on....fuck that....I use to be big on the pull out method for a while w/ my ex...pretty stupid but whatever.....thank god nothing ever happened

I don't think I'd ever be able to do that....once I started going, to go from feeling so good raw to having to stop and put a condom on....fuck that....I use to be big on the pull out method for a while w/ my ex...pretty stupid but whatever.....thank god nothing ever happened

yeah, it's a little tough, but we really dont want her to be pregnant. i sometimes stop and finish in her mouth.

as for brands...need the trojan magnum xl

large trojan magnums for me. sure, they cut back on the feeling some, but better that than to have one of those thin lil things break open. know a few ppl who got knocked up that way.

what's funny is my mom gave them to me for christmas ^_^;;

same mother that took me to the bars to get hammered when i turned 19

i still find them a lil tight tho, cant pull an all nighter with those, it feels like they cut off the circulation a bit (seriously now)

what? my mom's realistic. she knows what kind of stuff i'm gonna get up to, especially since i had a gf at that point, so she wanted to make sure i had protection.

hey, at least she cares about my health, right?

you shoulda seen when i left for university

for my first 2 years i was gonna be living with my grandparents...

as i'm just finishing unpacking, my mom and dad come down to my room, and my dad stands just outside the door. my mom comes in, stops in front of my dresser, looks at my dad. my dad takes a quick look down the hall, then gives her a nod, and mom pulls out my shaving kit and stuffs it full of condoms.

i look at it this way... sure my mom likes to talk about inappropriate things, and give me inappropriate things, but at least she gives a damn wether or not i knock a girl up or catch a disease.

what? my mom's realistic. she knows what kind of stuff i'm gonna get up to, especially since i had a gf at that point, so she wanted to make sure i had protection.

hey, at least she cares about my health, right?

you shoulda seen when i left for university

for my first 2 years i was gonna be living with my grandparents...

as i'm just finishing unpacking, my mom and dad come down to my room, and my dad stands just outside the door. my mom comes in, stops in front of my dresser, looks at my dad. my dad takes a quick look down the hall, then gives her a nod, and mom pulls out my shaving kit and stuffs it full of condoms.

i look at it this way... sure my mom likes to talk about inappropriate things, and give me inappropriate things, but at least she gives a damn wether or not i knock a girl up or catch a disease.

Also gross. Your dad should be doing that stuff, not your mom.

Any guy who trusts a chick 100% and doesn't wear a condom is stupid. These young girls are scandalous these days. I've heard more than one silly young intern here at work says she doesn't care if she gets pregnant. Even if a chick is on the pill, these party girls aren't good at remembering things.

And some of these chicks aren't on any birth control at all, which is :werd: .

None of you boys should be going bareback until you can trust that chick 1,000,000%.

You sound like you're 40