Clubplanet Nightlife Community

heellloooooo

copahc

Hi Miami people.

My parents are moving to Ft. Lauderdale -like today. So I'll be visiting the area frequently. I'll probably be there in november for thanksgiving. Does anyone want to be my friend so I actually have people to hang out/go out with when I'm there??? :) I've been to Miami/SoBe quite a few times and I absolutelyt love it. So it'd be great to get to know some of you.

yeah, I know this sounds desperate, but I don't want to be bored to death hangin' out with the 'rents on thanksgiving eve when I could be out partying at space or something

<3 copahc

.....no worries heather, there are some great peeps on this board that will take you in and make you feel like family.......and they have all the hookups for the hotspots to boot.......you dont sound desperate - kudos to you for reaching out.......

p.s. i'm not saleen

huh?

....you'll understand that down the road......that was more for other people than you............but on another note, let me know when youre going down if you want a travel companion......i love the area as most people know.......plus i can prob get us free tickets out of newark.......:)

....you'll understand that down the road......that was more for other people than you............but on another note, let me know when youre going down if you want a travel companion......i love the area as most people know.......plus i can prob get us free tickets out of newark.......:)

damn, how do you pull that one off???

I promised my parents i'd go down over thanksgiving. i'm having trouble finding any reasonable prices. Hey - did I tell you I moved to DC? I'm a city girl now :D

damn, how do you pull that one off???

I promised my parents i'd go down over thanksgiving. i'm having trouble finding any reasonable prices. Hey - did I tell you I moved to DC? I'm a city girl now :D

..oh.......sweeeeeet........congrats!.......maybe i'll come visit - i have relatives in the anapolis area i go visit once in a while........and the free tickets are one of the benefits of working in the travel industry........but let me shut up now......you need to meet the local folk.........

Guest brwneydtrouble

Turkey weekend is always big time down here for parties. You'll have a great time and there will be plenty of people that will be willing to show you around! There are a few of us that aren't in the Miami area so if you want a somewhat slower pace we can show you whats up.

Hi Miami people.

My parents are moving to Ft. Lauderdale -like today. So I'll be visiting the area frequently. I'll probably be there in november for thanksgiving. Does anyone want to be my friend so I actually have people to hang out/go out with when I'm there??? :) I've been to Miami/SoBe quite a few times and I absolutelyt love it. So it'd be great to get to know some of you.

yeah, I know this sounds desperate, but I don't want to be bored to death hangin' out with the 'rents on thanksgiving eve when I could be out partying at space or something

<3 copahc

wassup heather.......you could take boredom out of your vocabulary cuz when you come to this area there is always something to do partying and otherwise. there are some really nice peeps here that i'm sure will show you a great time while you are here. hit me up on AIM anytime.

Cheers!