Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Night of Tunnel/Cafe con Leche Classics w/ DJ MERRITT @ Discotheque, Fri 10/22

Party has already been done by Eddie Baez. Classics are being RAPED!!!! stop playing this party. Do it once a year! ONCE!!!!!!!!!! NOT every other week people. I know JR was suppose to do ARENA classics but cmon people just play a regular night

Juniot no longer at Discotheque.

cafe con leche was one of my first parties in 95,96 at EXPO. And theres lots goin on on that friday night. Man how blind are some of ya lol.

Yeah they are so blind. When they got moody @ webster hall why would you even go to discoteque to listen to merritt.

Italianp made me do it.

:half:

cafe con leche was one of my first parties in 95,96 at EXPO. And theres lots goin on on that friday night. Man how blind are some of ya lol.
loved that theme song for cafe con leche they put a cafe con leche cd out i believe with dj merritt on in when it was hot.i used to go to expo chill with all the fine azz latinos.nuttin but hot papis everywhere ...damn i betta stop hahahahahaha.