Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hilarious and true comic about "niceguys"

tastey

the whole jerks-always-get-the-hotties thing is overrated...there is just no general rule to predict what type of guy a chic will fall for...its just that jerks aren't as sensitive as nice guys and so when they get rejected they dont let it get to them, they just go out and hit on a dozen more chix...and then its the law of averages working in their favor...and of course the increase in confidence with every "hit" just compounds the effect...:D

its how i am with bitches anyway...

just teasing man, no need to qualify yourself ;)

btw, isn´t your name mike too?

well, it actually did happen, got the # of this cute french girl named Delphine :cool:

and naww, name's george

and i got your pm. S'all good man. it's easy to misunderstand on an impersonal messageboard such as this ;)

:rofl:

jesus this is 100 times better than the rejection hotline: tell the guy your name is dolphin and if he STILL doesn´t get it give him this number:

Dolphin Research Center

58901 Overseas Highway

Grassy Key, FL 33050-6019

USA

Phone:

(305) 289-1121 (offices)

i´m gonna start saying my name is pony to girls and then give them the number of some pony farm when exchanging numbers :laugh: :laugh:

Girls that are always with jerks usally are younger girls, like teenagers or barely in their 20's. They don't know what they want or even what to excpect from a guy. When they mature a little most will realize thats not what they want.

Sometimes the girl has other issues, like self esteem, co-dependency, abusive past ect...and those are bigger issues than dating jerks.

Girls that are always with jerks usally are younger girls, like teenagers or barely in their 20's. They don't know what they want or even what to excpect from a guy. When they mature a little most will realize thats not what they want.

Sometimes the girl has other issues, like self esteem, co-dependency, abusive past ect...and those are bigger issues than dating jerks.

Exactly

thats too bad that they realize it so late no? being all old and not as beautiful as they were when they were around 21 ;)

naw, some ppl just feel good to make other ppl feel good

if i do something nice for someone, even if they dont know i did it, i feel good just for doing it...

now, i'm not nice to everyone, or all the time (we all gotta be an asshole sometimes)

and i'm not a spinless wuss, nor do i care if someone approves

what i find usually happens is girls will pick a jerk, someone exciting and dangerous and attractive, and then over time try and reshape him into a nice guy, someone stable and fairly predictable, safe, and who can be depended on.

its one of the things i hate, is how a girl can be with a guy, deliberately make him change in almost every way, and then complain that he isnt like other men.