Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strippers with real tits...

xlr8ted

.....what good are a nice set of nipples on boobies that hang around waistside?.......a pleasant combo of both would be nice.......i dont care either way......natural.......artificial......whatfuckinever......if i'm getting to see them, it's already a good night..........

Guest gabo
.....what good are a nice set of nipples on boobies that hang around waistside?.......a pleasant combo of both would be nice.......i dont care either way......natural.......artificial......whatfuckinever......if i'm getting to see them, it's already a good night..........

I lovvvvvve tits that hang to the waist!!

I lovvvvvve tits that hang to the waist!!

:vomit2:

... excuse me....

a GOOD set of fake tits is hard to find!!! When they're sticking out of a halter top they always look awesome... topless: some are way too high, some are way too low, some are way too close together, some are lookin in opposite directions, some look square, some resemple perfectly round basketballs, some look like they've been squished, some just look like absolute crap!!! BUT there's always some girls who have ABSOLUTELY PERFECT fake boobs... so it goes both ways...

it's all about what you originally had to work with... and the doc of course!

Guest gabo
:vomit2:

... excuse me....

a GOOD set of fake tits is hard to find!!! When they're sticking out of a halter top they always look awesome... topless: some are way too high, some are way too low, some are way too close together, some are lookin in opposite directions, some look square, some resemple perfectly round basketballs, some look like they've been squished, some just look like absolute crap!!! BUT there's always some girls who have ABSOLUTELY PERFECT fake boobs... so it goes both ways...

it's all about what you originally had to work with... and the doc of course!

ok I se ur point... can I see ur tits now?