Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cousins ?????

bootycallguy

I just had the weirdiest experience recently when I went to a family gathering a "wedding". I have a cousin that I haven't seen in a while and she grew up to be a cutie!!!! We started chill'en and hanging out with her throughout the night (catching up on old times). When all of a sudden she told me that she always had a crush on me and that if I wasn't her cousin she would date me.... It was cute but weird at the same time - I would definitely ask her out to if she wasn't my cousin but I respect the Family Moral.... Anyone have similiar stories...... We are keeping in touch

i remember a year ago i saw a cousin of mine again i didn´t see for like 4 years on my uncle´s birthday.

i recognized her but she definately didn´t recognize me, shakes my hand, introduces herself to me (im thinking "why do you introduce yourself to me i know you") and starts talking very playfully with me. i don´t realize that she doesn´t recognize me and am totally confused, thinking "wtf? is she hitting on me?". my father comes to us and talks a little and then it hits her... lol... should have seen her face. totally shocked. we had a good laugh about it later :laugh:

or the fact that fucking ur cousin is gross?

think about why you think that, it´s pure social conditioning.

the reason for this is simply that incest children have a much greater chance of having genetic defects. these rules make sense, or lets say they made sense. they were made in a time when there was nothing like a condom or other controceptives around. so since basically today´s people mostly have sex for fun and not to get children, these rules don´t make sense any more from a logical standpoint. they should be changed to "having kids with a member of the same genetic heritage is forbidden" not "sex with one is forbidden" since sex doesn´t equal children any more.

i still wouldn´t fuck my cousin though, it´d be weird... :laugh:

think about why you think that, it´s pure social conditioning.

the reason for this is simply that incest children have a much greater chance of having genetic defects. these rules make sense, or lets say they made sense. they were made in a time when there was nothing like a condom or other controceptives around. so since basically today´s people mostly have sex for fun and not to get children, these rules don´t make sense any more from a logical standpoint. they should be changed to "having kids with a member of the same genetic heritage is forbidden" not "sex with one is forbidden" since sex doesn´t equal children any more.

i still wouldn´t fuck my cousin though, it´d be weird... :laugh:

fgt

:laugh:

Genetically speaking. The cases of incest, where there offspring has abnormal conditions, are due to rare reccessive traits (or alleles) that only show up if the offspring has 2 copies of the deliterious allele. Since, the parents are gentically similar the chance for getting both copies of the rare allele is greatly increased. However, as you move farther away, the chancis of getting 2 copies decreases exponentially. Basically, what I am saying is that once you get past siblings the chances are extremely low, especially, if you are dealing with first generation incest.

This is the reason that labs have degenerative diseases of the joints. They are extremely streamlined to keep the breed pure, but this raises the chances to get both copies of the alleles for the degenerative disease.

In street terms: Its okay to fuck your cousin but leave your sister alone, especially if it is a twin or if your partents were brother and sister.

nautica