Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nation This Week?

FREE ADMISSION & OPEN BAR TILL 12

5161NationNeptune-med.jpg

Guest Bartenders From Neptune Beach Club, Timmy On The Lights

And and opening set by Eric Crechenzo

Nation2686@yahoo.com for more info

COMING SOON 3 WEEKS OF TRIBAL INSANITY

October 29th: Rik Santiago's Record Release Party for "Amnesia" Featured on The TWISTED Box Vol. I EP

November 5th: Sheldon Romero

November 12th: Mike Macaluso & Peter Bailey of En-Soul Records

Last week was great.

Nagle turned out a serious set, Rob James got on for a while and represented his home turf, then Whitmore closed out with some wicked house selection. There's nothing I can think of that's negative about this party - everything since opening night has been great, and I hope more heads on Long Island realize what this party is really about, and what it's trying to achieve. We've all proven that we can support and maintain a good party on the Island if its worth keeping alive, and this party most definetly meets that criteria.

I haven't heard Mimic in a long time, so it will be refreshing to hear him get loose and drop some funky beats at Nation. Maybe he'll drop the original "Dirty House Beats" mix........

Rick's proven to be a remarkable talent, both in the booth and in the production studio, and I hope he continues to enjoy the success he's been enjoying - he definitely deserves it. When he opened for Ritchie Santana a few weeks back, he threw down a wicked set that I really couldn't quibble with in any way.

Look forward to seeing the Nation squad this Friday night, and every Friday night thereafter.

That includes you too, Vaughn!

Rudy,

I will definitely be there. I was not there this week b/c I was in the DIRTY DIRTY, New Orleans for Four Days.. I was at the Voodoo Music Festival Down there..... All I have to say is INFUCKINGSANE..... I know this is a house board and a NATION THREAD, but get ready for TRIBE'S New Album they are supossed to drop.. Glad to hear Boy Wonder represented on Fri good DJ that I have not heard in a while, and Rob we all know. Although I have not heard Whitmore live but I hear he spun well...I'll fill you in on Friday Rudy all about Nawlins.....

As for this Friday, it is going to be fuckin nuts.. .I was just at Eric Crechenzo's house spinnin with him, and the kid seems to get better and better everytime I spin with him...... He's got some wicked beats and you all will not be disappointed with him opening up this Friday..... Mimic and Theo, what more can you say about these two veterans behind the tables.. When able to let loose and play how they want to play and not held back, get ready the bombs are goin to drop....... Lookin forward to this Friday....

Vaughn