Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reverse The Curse Baby!!!!!!

oldtimer

no team has ever came back from a 3-0 deficit and NO team ever will. keep the facts straight, lol. yo these fuckin games are so damn long. 5 hour and 49 minute game 5. wtf. i was fallin asleep.

Z

No team has ever forced a game 7 after being down 3-0 either you fuck face. There's a first time for everything

Even while constantly cheating or trying to play dirty by throwing at players heads they still cant manage to win a world championship. Red SUX are and always be the team of LOSERS!!!!

Throwing inside is part of the game... *cough* Clemens *cough*

Boston is gonna choke just like they always do. They might be up by 4 runs in the 9th, but they'll find a way to blow it. Remember last year?

BTW, if the Yanks can't beat Derrick Lowe, then they don't deserve to be in the World Series.

Bottom line: Bet all the money that you have on the Yankees tonight. You can all thank me tomorrow.

Even while constantly cheating or trying to play dirty by throwing at players heads they still cant manage to win a world championship. Red SUX are and always be the team of LOSERS!!!!

Speaking of cheating and playing dirty, the GayRod tried to cheat when he knocked the ball out of Arroyo's glove on his way to first, and then Torre argued an obvious home run and the call for interference against GayRod. :ghey:The Skanks are desperate. and all the asshole fans acted like a bunch of losers by throwing shit on the fiels. But I am not surprised since it is the Bronx Zoo. :gang:

Don't feed the animals beer!!!! :pint:

Boston is gonna choke just like they always do. They might be up by 4 runs in the 9th, but they'll find a way to blow it. Remember last year?

BTW, if the Yanks can't beat Derrick Lowe, then they don't deserve to be in the World Series.

Bottom line: Bet all the money that you have on the Yankees tonight. You can all thank me tomorrow.

who is that beautiful girl in your signature???

girls that can spin hold a special place in my heart...