Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok ladies....its time to REALLLY post your tits...

deepspell

as nice as these tits are, i got a question...

ladies, would you be satisfied with a 'cock' pic that just showed us wearing say, swimming trunks? or something else that we would wear on any given day?

gonna go out on a limb and say hell no

so why do we gotta settle for bikini pics, or low cut shirt pics?

granted not many guys here post their dicks (maybe 2 or 3 besides me, i think) but why should they when they're not gettin somethin equal in exchange?

no use bitchin that the guys dont show their dicks when you dont really show your tits and/or pussy (and no, just dicks for tits isnt a fair exchange imo. we only get to see half your assets that way, and you see all of ours)

cuz nice tits have nice cleavage and its sexy and fun to look at whether ur a girl or a guy.... i cant think of one instance where i saw just a liiiiittle bit of cock and enjoyed looking at it... showing us ur cock while underneath a bathing suit isnt teasing us as much as seeing breasts scantily clad.. leaves more to the imagination... but if u guys were naked however, and had ur piece slightly covered up... now thats another story :drool:

Whoa! Them two are a sweet treat of boobymeat, two boobs I'd be blessed to meet! :clap:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ladies and gentlemen.... Dr. Suess... :rock:

:laugh:

Is one boob named Pam, the other named Sam? Between those two that don't taste like ham, is where should be I am!

quit while ur ahead...

• 4 months later...

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT..............................and i'm not doing again, until I see some action from the guys, although I have to give mad props to some of the guys that have PMed me a picture of there joints;)!!!!

So nope, and if you're new to the forum sorry you missed them......and don't bother looking for them I unhosted them!!!!!

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT..............................and i'm not doing again, until I see some action from the guys, although I have to give mad props to some of the guys that have PMed me a picture of there joints;)!!!!

So nope, and if you're new to the forum sorry you missed them......and don't bother looking for them I unhosted them!!!!!

... hey !! c'mon now vamp, you got nekkid tit pics?.... send them to my pm box asap !!... :)

Guest onisakura
Originally Posted by vampress

BEEN THERE,DONE THAT..............................and i'm not doing again, until I see some action from the guys, although I have to give mad props to some of the guys that have PMed me a picture of there joints!!!!

Ditto.