Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotel Info

it depends on what you're looking for. personally i'd stear clear of the clevelander. it's right on ocean, there's a big outdoor bar on the property and it can get pretty loud and crowded, but if that's what you want go for it.

lots of first timers stay at the riande or rooney palace. these tend to be party hotels.

there are tons of smaller, inexpensive hotels on collins. these are usually a good bet.

it depends on what you're looking for. personally i'd stear clear of the clevelander. it's right on ocean, there's a big outdoor bar on the property and it can get pretty loud and crowded, but if that's what you want go for it.

Yea it does. Always some type of big party going on there during the conference.

AS A YEARLY PARTICIPANT TO THE WMC ANY WHERE ON OCEAN DR. DOWN TO 5TH"BARBIZON"IS GOOD! YOUR THERE FOR THE MUSIC, THE VIBE AND THE MEMORIES JUMP RIGHT IN IT! ALL THE OTHER STREETS ARE FINE TOO! BUT BELIEVE ME STAY ON OCEAN THERE'S NOTHING LIKE IT!DONT THINK ABOUT SLEEP! IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! SEE SOME PIC'S OF OUR WMC PARTIES AND OUR CREW VISIT www.uforiaentertainment.com :pint: if anyone would like info drop me a line or if your in the upstate ny area check out our weekly

I stayed at the Tudor last year.. It was really nice and clean (very important). It also is a great location.. 11th and collins. The only thing that sucked is the parking situation... like 20 dollars a day. But I think it cost about that much at any hotel you stay. GOOD LUCK!

we already got screwed this year. yesterday morning, we booked 4 hotel rooms around 8th & collins for $130 a night for 4 nights. i was happy about that. then, the south beach hotel group, which has a damn-near monopoly on the hotels in miami, took the liberty to cancel our rooms, jack up the price to $300/night and demand a 5 night minimum. what a scam.

anways, once we do get settled, johnny fingers and i are looking to throw our launch party for red flavored records. the first e.p. will be out shortly. we'll let you know where and when.

good luck on the hotel rooms everyone.

HELLO ALL! I'm new to the board. I've been a faithful WMC partier since 2003 and I don't plan on missing it this year. I've stayed at the Trump International Sonesta ( http://www.sonesta.com/SunnyIsles/ ) last year. Excellent hotel however it's away from all the hype. This year, I'll be staying at the Mandarin Oriental(http://www.mandarinoriental.com/hotel/526000001.asp) with some friends for a night or two and then maybe stay at the roney for a night. The mandarin oriental is simply THE most luxurious hotel in miami.

We spent £500 for a ten day stay at the maxine last year including flights from the uk....Maybe something worth checkin out for you guys...Not the greatest hotel but everything worked and its not past 18th street where your legs start to get tired... :type: