Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotel Info

I stayed at the Holiday Inn on Collins Ave last year. It was quieter, cheaper, pool and ocean, etc.

A little bit of a walk to some of the clubs and other hotels, but i didn't mind it. Sometimes i took a cab and other times i just walked it and explored South Beach. :)

we already got screwed this year. yesterday morning, we booked 4 hotel rooms around 8th & collins for $130 a night for 4 nights. i was happy about that. then, the south beach hotel group, which has a damn-near monopoly on the hotels in miami, took the liberty to cancel our rooms, jack up the price to $300/night and demand a 5 night minimum. what a scam.

anways, once we do get settled, johnny fingers and i are looking to throw our launch party for red flavored records. the first e.p. will be out shortly. we'll let you know where and when.

good luck on the hotel rooms everyone.

i saw a deal around that area and pricerange on travelocity. what hotel was it?

Hi everyone. There is a bunch of us travelling to Miami from Sydney Australia for the WMC and are looking at booking accommodation at the Four Points Sheraton which is located at 4343 Collins Avenue.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good location to stay to be close to most of the clubs etc??

Would appreciate any feedback :)

Probably a nice hotel but way to far up collins in my opinion. Going to be a pretty decent cab ride every time you go out. I would look into hotels no higher than 23rd and Collins all the way down to 5th and Collins/Ocean - that hotel is at least 20 blocks away from the action
exactly u can find good deals closer then that way to far for me

Hi everyone. There is a bunch of us travelling to Miami from Sydney Australia for the WMC and are looking at booking accommodation at the Four Points Sheraton which is located at 4343 Collins Avenue.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good location to stay to be close to most of the clubs etc??

Would appreciate any feedback :)

i've stayed at the fountainbleu and deuxville which are around the hotel you're talking about. the hotels were nice, rooms were spacious and the propertis in general are HUGE compared to SoBe hotels, *however* it is a total pain in the ass to get down on collins at night. it would take us, literally, 45min just to drive 35 blocks to get to where the clubs are. it's up to you to figure out what you think is more important: convenience or comfort.

http://miami.hotelguide.net/hl1mb.htm

http://www.what-is-the-capital-of.com/usa/fl/miami-beach/

the links above esecially the second one gives anyone who has not been a fat list of all the hotels in south beach. It's best to try and stay somewhere in between 1-19th street which is either right in the action or just away from the hardcore hussle and bussle...if you are closer to 19th street...19th street and beyond is cabride talkin.....trust me!

As a further tip, hotels with a 500-1800 or so on collins ave address so for example 1665 collins avenue would be a good choice providing the hotel is decent of course...!

i know i have asked this already--but any1 stayin at the tudor?! :)
Yep, I've stayed at the Tudor the last 2 years and I'm staying there this year. It's cheap and in the middle of everything. It's not fancy, but not bad either...it's just a place to sleep and shower which is all I need. I snagged mine for $124 per night but they just raised the rate to $219 per night.

i've stayed at the fountainbleu and deuxville which are around the hotel you're talking about. the hotels were nice, rooms were spacious and the propertis in general are HUGE compared to SoBe hotels, *however* it is a total pain in the ass to get down on collins at night. it would take us, literally, 45min just to drive 35 blocks to get to where the clubs are. it's up to you to figure out what you think is more important: convenience or comfort.

Thanks guys - i appreciate your suggestions. Guess i better keep looking :)

about 200$/night. going with 3 other people and i think we'll fit comfortably in there. it's 500sq. ft and also has a full kitchen in each unit

How did you book the crescent? I called and they said that they only take reservations a month out. Can you give me the name and number of who you spoke to? I want a 2 bedroom suite there.