Need to know if anybody has any opinions of the following hotels:

Albion

Beach Paradise

Leslie

Cavalier

Princess Ann

Starlite

Boulevard

Looking for something relatively cheap but in the middle of all the action.

On another note, I heard that those registration badges are a complete rip off.

I'm coming with a rather large group of friends from all across the globe. It's pretty much everybody's first time, so any info you can offer up to help us avoid mistakes that some of you veterans might have already made in the past would be much appreciated.

www.greenapplepresents.com

Whats up party people, it's my first time going to WMC i'm pretty psyched, i am staying at the clevlander, but now that i am reading this board people are making me feel like that is a bad choice of hotels, whats the deal, did i make a mistake by booking the clevelander ?

logo.jpg

try looking at www.theafterglowevent.com

The Official Travel Company for Ultra and Dancestar.

We have just returned from 8 days checking out the Miami hotels, there is some real crap out on offer so beware.

The hotels are not going to be giving it away at that time as it's near Easter and March is the month they all rubbing their hands for. You gotta book early just to get a room so don't mess about and for god's sake don,t look at the Clevlander it's up for refurbishment (but not until April) so it's a bit on the crappy side of crap.

Drop us a line if anybody needs any help, I used to live in Miami and have been going since 89 general@theafterglowevent.com

How did you book the crescent? I called and they said that they only take reservations a month out. Can you give me the name and number of who you spoke to? I want a 2 bedroom suite there.

my friend called for us. all they needed for deposit was the first night (about 200$). i thought that was kind of weird at 1st because everytime i've been to miami for WMC all the hotels have asked for the entire balance upfront. then i found out some other people from philly also were confirmed at that hotel which made me a little less nervous. still though, i'm going to ask my friend to re-confirm. i'll ask her for a contact name if you want.

I'm staying at the Clevelander. I spent most of my time there after the beach and before going out at nite. It's RIGHT across the steet from the beach, they ALWAYS had good pool parties. Even if you don't stay there to hang out, it's a good meeting place.

I saw a friends room there and I didn't think they were crappy, but the only other place I had to compare it to was the Viscay which was smaaaaaaaaaal and we called the manager 'daddy' cause he kept an eye on us and we flet like we had to sneak around.

Whats up party people, it's my first time going to WMC i'm pretty psyched, i am staying at the clevlander, but now that i am reading this board people are making me feel like that is a bad choice of hotels, whats the deal, did i make a mistake by booking the clevelander ?

go with the sayoy, i stayed at the dorchester, and the bathrooms were small

are they? thanks ;) what room did you stay in, i booked a jr suite- those bathrooms small you know?

are you going this year?

which hotel is better as far as location to the action and nice rooms/ pool party, etc- the shelborne or the savoy? The shelborne is 1801 ocean drive and the savoy is 455 Ocean drive.

I'm Going This Year, I'm Staying At The Riande, Its On 18th And Collins Right Next To The Shelbourne, When I Stayed At The Dorchester I Stayed In A Suite And I Thought It Was Small For A Suite...i Would Go With The Shelbourne If I Were U, Or Look Into The Riande, I Heard Good Things About It

are they? thanks ;) what room did you stay in, i booked a jr suite- those bathrooms small you know?

are you going this year?

which hotel is better as far as location to the action and nice rooms/ pool party, etc- the shelborne or the savoy? The shelborne is 1801 ocean drive and the savoy is 455 Ocean drive.

SHELBOURNE HAS GOOD POOL PARTIES, LAST YEAR JONATHAN PETERS DJ'D THERE AND IT WAS A SICK PARTY...I BELIEVE THAT THE SHELBOURNE IS ON COLLINS NOT OCEAN....AS FAR AS LOCATION GO WITH THE SHELBORNE

The Shelbourne is on Collins (big pink building can't miss it) Got good but expensive pool parties.....How much is the Riande...That's where Jellybean's parties go on and they have some of the best latino house sound son the planet...would love to get a room at Riande but from the Uk thats not so simple.

I stayed at the Beachcomber last year for about 120/night and the room was slightly below average... it was ok, but probably want something a little better.

Beachcomber wasn't far from the action so that was the good thing, but I'm lookin for CHEAP places...

Right now San Juan hotel is like 100/night. Maybe it'll be better to rent out an apt for a week, not sure...

What are some cheap good places that are near the action? I don't want to do too much walking...

The conference ends saturday, and I'm sure everyone will be flyin back on Sunday... tickets are really expensive flyin back on sunday...