Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotel Info

We spent £500 for a ten day stay at the maxine last year including flights from the uk....Maybe something worth checkin out for you guys...Not the greatest hotel but everything worked and its not past 18th street where your legs start to get tired... :type:

we best be staying together this year... holllllla :pint:

whereabouts is your apart? mine is 18th and collins

Ours is behind ocean drive about 5 blocks got a 3 bed two bathroom place.....However things are really delicate at the moment and it's in the balance as to whether we go at all....will know by tomorrow and will of course let you know my northern brother!!

of course you go, im flying out by myself, meeting my chicago pal there and sharing with him

Ours is behind ocean drive about 5 blocks got a 3 bed two bathroom place.....However things are really delicate at the moment and it's in the balance as to whether we go at all....will know by tomorrow and will of course let you know my northern brother!!

of course you go, im flying out by myself, meeting my chicago pal there and sharing with him

Man I am feelin you but it really is in the balance...keep your faith however in me and I think it will work..Will know by tonight and I really want this place we're after...Most of our daytime would be spent by 18th street anyway as thats where our normal hotel is so NO DOUBT we will be jammin....also get in touch with the darlin named Matrix girl....she is my cool friend and the only person I actually met at WMC last year coming from clubplanet....you sold me out remember my brother... :pint:

im all about it babes.. gawd you english folks .. i have the best time with you guys in south beach..

can't wait til this WMC.. its gonna be grand .. and we will go to plenty of events. iM watered down on the drum & bass.. im definately spreading out this time.. though i had the best time last year hitting every damn d&B party last year.. but this year.. its all about good house + nuskool breakbeats & straight beats.

YES! :love:

Just got the word that Bobby n Steve' 10th anniversay party will be on the Tues 22nd March. This party is normally at the Clevelander but this is TBC. As far as staying there goes I have no idea but it aint the place to stay if you want lots of rest or a few hours peace from time to time...Its at the heart of ocean drive and always has all day parties for the most part. When the party is confirmed I will put up a new thread.....peace good people!!! This time I think the whole WMC will be very special!!

not too many people on here look like they are staying at the clevelander,, does this mean it's a shitty hotel ? i'm just a little concerned being that i already booked there.

The room that I saw last year seemed ALOT nicer than were I stayed (@ The Viscay). I knew a few people who stayed there last year, who are staying there again this year. AND< the location is awesome. Across the street from the beach and there was always something going on there, so it was a good spot for everyone to meet up for a drink or two before we went out.

• 1 year later...