Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"My" ... New Wheels

lalate

So I'm renting this week this car. It's a car someone else (think it was nybeauty) did a thread about recently. Its strange cuz when I saw pics of this car I was blahhh boring.

Well, as soon as it rolled up in the rentacar place I was --- WTF is that hot thing!

It's the Dodge Magnum. But what's strange is that EVERYONE looks at you in this car. I have had no less than 2 people per day stopping me and asking me how I like it and that they want one too.

Funny though, is that it is a bit hard to drive because it is extremely long, its longer than most station wagons, thats why the car is extremely roomy inside. Its a bit hard to steer and the power is okayyy on the stock version. But the interior styling is gorgeous (takes cues from the audi's interior) and the side and back of the car are A+. The front is a bit too Dodge-ey.

But you luv having people turn heads, this car does it, even in a town in LA where that is USUALLy achieved by only $120K cars.

Ah the voice of dissenting opinions has spoken lol j/k

a) A ton of people have stopped me and told me they wanta buy it

B) Its hard to steer because its too long for the wheelbase

c) Its an economical value, you getta lotta money for what you buy

d) When youre parking it, you feel like you are parking a suburban (and ive driven other s wagons and not had that issue)

Ah the voice of dissenting opinions has spoken lol j/k

B) Its hard to steer because its too long for the wheelbase

c) Its an economical value, you getta lotta money for what you buy

d) When youre parking it, you feel like you are parking a suburban (and ive driven other s wagons and not had that issue)

LOL and those are good things?

.....we are just sayin.....HOW OLD ARE YOU?.....first off.....station wagons are hideous.......second....if anyone MUST drive one....they should be over 40 and have a fucking vagina......not to mention popped out like 4 kids and do the soccer thing 5 nights a week....