Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can a Guy work with strippers?

gio660

Chi-town boy is back, after a few months of moving and change of employment i have returned... not that i am one to be noticed anyway, but if anyone did actually notice, hello.

Here's the Question... If a guy works at a strip club, ie. DJ, Management, Bartender, etc... Do chicks hate that? would you go out with him if you knew he works with strippers?

Chi-town boy is back, after a few months of moving and change of employment i have returned... not that i am one to be noticed anyway, but if anyone did actually notice, hello.

Here's the Question... If a guy works at a strip club, ie. DJ, Management, Bartender, etc... Do chicks hate that? would you go out with him if you knew he works with strippers?

One of my roommates in college was a stripper and she dated both the bouncer and after they broke up one of the managers .

i wouldnt care too much except that that is kinda a dead end job. no offense. i would prefer a guy with some ambition, someone who is heading towards a respectable career. it's one thing if that is his job throughout college but another if hes out of school and still trying to be a part of that scene. get a real job, ya know?

another thing, if i even had the slightest inkling that he was banging chicks from the club i wouldnt be the least bit interested in him & i am sure any woman who knows you work at a strip club has that inkling, i would. i wouldnt even be interested knowing you had ever banged one of the chicks and what strip club DJ hasnt banged a few of the girls??? afterall, most strippers are sluts & turning tricks on the side.

so i guess after some comtemplation, i would have a problem with it!! :pint:

i know way too many girls that have dated within a club and all it brings is drama... when you're dating the dj, all the other girls get catty... when your relationship isn't going smooth... every employee and customer KNOWS... same goes for every other guy in the club. Also men who work in strip clubs seem to not want to date the girls anyway (from what i have seen)

I wouldn't have a problem

i wouldnt care too much except that that is kinda a dead end job. no offense. i would prefer a guy with some ambition, someone who is heading towards a respectable career. :

I wouldn't say it's a "dead-end" job unless he makes it one. Think of the major strip clubs around and I don't think they are "dead-end"

Any job can have limits if you let it.

As for respectable, people thought/still think hugh hefner is a pig, but I have mad respect for him. I have respect for anyone that makes it by following thier dreams.

When I was waitressing at one all it was was DRAMA. The girls get jealous cuz favorites are made and the guys make bets to see who can get who first..Bad idea...Dont ever do it.

You didnt waitress at one....come on...

if you did post a pic to prove it then

why dont you just post nudes?

I mean wtf you do it anyway why not post them...

because that means i have to find them (which isn't going to be hard) and then scan them... and that means i gotta go buy a scanner... so that's not happening... if i get my next set of pics on disc then maybe you'll get some... til then u gotta pay like the rest of the folks out there... lol

:)

If the girl is comfortable with herself..I don't see why not!

because that means i have to find them (which isn't going to be hard) and then scan them... and that means i gotta go buy a scanner... so that's not happening... if i get my next set of pics on disc then maybe you'll get some... til then u gotta pay like the rest of the folks out there... lol

and where would we go to see you nekked?

yippy ...:-)

i know way too many girls that have dated within a club and all it brings is drama... when you're dating the dj, all the other girls get catty... when your relationship isn't going smooth... every employee and customer KNOWS... same goes for every other guy in the club. Also men who work in strip clubs seem to not want to date the girls anyway (from what i have seen)

totally agree with barbie.......i dj in a strip club and after a while the girls arent worth bothering with anymore.......plus the cattiness and drama get out of control

yes he will... but he will learn from the experience and will never do that again... of course there are exceptions - some in house relationships do work out, and of course there is a certain type of man out there that only dates strippers (i am yet to figure this on out), but in general, i think that dating a dancer is a complete NIGHTMARE... especially if you are a club employee...

but men never learn!!