Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kankles....

are really disgusting.

I think all females with kankles should start saving their pennies for lipo before other forms of plastic surgery. What good is a great body if its being supported by kankles?

Its like a porsche with 4 flat tires.

Do Kankles bother any of you the way they bother me?

If I was born with Kankles I'd chop them off myself. And get plastic feet...

are really disgusting.

I think all females with kankles should start saving their pennies for lipo before other forms of plastic surgery. What good is a great body if its being supported by kankles?

THIS IS THE REASON I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE Deelite fan club! Is there anything hotter than a smokin chick like deelite bashing fat girls?

thats hot! :bounce:

THIS IS THE REASON I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE Deelite fan club! Is there anything hotter than a smokin chick like deelite bashing fat girls?

thats hot! :bounce:

I'm rippin on the SKINNY chicks with Kankles or cankles however you spell it. Thats even worse than a hefty girl with them.. aye aye aye...

are really disgusting.

I hate cankles (calf + ankle = cankle). If you ever got them D, I'd chop your legs off from the knee down for your own good.

i dont really care. i definitely dont like them but if someone has them, i am not going to be critical or mean to them over it :laugh2: some people cant help having cankles, some people are genetically predisposed to even worse conditions. yes worse than "cankles", CAN YOU IMAGINE???

is this supposed to be witty?? :ghey:

i dont really care. i definitely dont like them but if someone has them, i am not going to be critical or mean to them over it :laugh2: some people cant help having cankles, some people are genetically predisposed to even worse conditions. yes worse than "cankles", CAN YOU IMAGINE???

do you have them?

agreed and i know this will come off like i know some chick who has them...but it is genetics ...i hate them as much as i hate fotches but some broads can't help it....

if your short with kankles neva and i mean neva stuff your kankles into pumps and wear a short shirt. I think i need to add one more neva eva to that.

Ugly is ugly work with it dont show it. Pray that you have an honest friend that stops you from leaving the house that way.

YOU LOOK LIKE A RHINO ABOUT TO TAKE CHARGE. STOP THE KANKLE MADNESS.

On a positive note: Kankles can be liposuctioned. JUST DO IT!

wwwa.jpg

A short blurb written by Cord Smith in 1990 in Mr. Dawe's Algebra II class in high school instead of paying attention. It was done in the style of Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts.

Weebles Wobble But They Dont Fall Down...

...But sometimes they really fake you out because they wobble really close to the floor and I normally get scared and try to catch them but by the time I get there they are already coming back up and then I feel stupid because I know I should have known better because everyone knows that Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.