Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shoes

lalate

You gotta luv outlets.

I bought some sickkkkk tennis shoes today that retailed for $120 just 30 days ago at a fractionnnnn of the price.

woohoo.

Do you have outlets outside of the city there in nyc?

i havent been to the outlets in about 5yrs... never anything good there... but as far as shoes go... i dont think theres a hetero-male in the tri-state area with a greater collection of shoes/sneakers than me...

and u didnt walk up to him and go "ARENT U THAT RONINMESS GUY FROM CP" like everyone else? so he could lie and say no??? damn....i bet ur upset Rob!!

i am upset :( Random CP meetups are always fun. but get it right, the names usually range from Robinmess to robimess. sabina can vouch for the names that people used to come up with

oh yeah~!? i called up the corporate office and they told me that the only outlet they have is in ohio... mightve closed, or maybe that person just really didnt know... but ill look into it thanks...

no doubt, i think it was in colonie center or the crossgates... which ever was the shitty mall, prolly colonie. i got a sleeveless shirt for $2.