Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Songs for Getting High

intoxikated

What's your favorite songs to listen to when youre high? What types of music do you like with different drugs?

For me, I like classic punk or alternative when I'm stoned...I like to hear the distorted guitar. For when I'm rolling, I like really clean sounds like good trance or industrial. For drinking, I like Irish punk like Dropkick Murphys or cheesy bar songs like Bon Jovi or Outkast.

Right now Im listening to a song by Muse called Time is Running Out which is awesome to get stoned and make love to :)

Hell yeah, a fellow DKM fan on the board. For buzz music I generally like some up tempo music. Some good ol' punk will do any day of the week for me. Or if I am on downers i.e. v's or xanax I will throw the Magnolia soundtrack on and consider blowing my head off! yeah!

hyena

smokers delight by nightmares on wax

ween the pure guava album

violent femmes

man-i'm 31 and i love house and can listen to it till my ears fall off but i long for my old cassettes of berlin, yaz-up stairs at erics, queen

i used to live in the south and my homegirl and i would cruise around in her little green truck smoking georgous homegrown looking at the mansions along the river...listening to some of the silliest shit. we used to stick one arm apice out the window when we were going down hill and flap our arms in unison making the car *fly*...shit. i miss those days in the late eighties...the saftey dance song

sheeeet.

The song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, NOT the ompa loopma song though, the song where they are on the river boat going faster and faster..................TOTALLY AWESOME! :bounce:

Wonka's Soliloquy on the WonkaTania:

THERE'S NO EARTHLY WAY OF KNOWING

WHICH DIRECTION WE ARE GOING

THERE'S NO KNOWING WHERE WE'RE ROWING

OR WHICH WAY THE RIVER'S FLOWING

IS IT RAINING

IS IT SNOWING

IS A HURRICANE A-BLOWING

BLEH!

NOT A SPECK OF LIGHT IS SHOWING

SO THE DANGER MUST BE GROWING

ARE THE FIRES OF HELL A GLOWING?