Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Game 2: World Series - Redsox vs Cardinals

tigerclaw

Well, After last nights great win for the Redsox, Can they be able to pull it off again for Game 2?, Only time will tell when the game starts tonight at 8:00pm on fox, So hope you all watch tonight, Just a few more games, And hopefully, That curse will be lifted. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
If the Cardinals starting pitching comes around this may be a series. I say the cards take at least 2 out of 3 in St. Louis.

That or Schillings ankle gets worse.....:(

That or Schillings ankle gets worse.....:(

Yeah I agree but I highly doubt the are going to jepordize his career for the WS victory. He will pitch again if and only if he is needed to seal the series. If the series continues to play out as it has been in the first two games, this should be over in 5. Schilling probably won't pitch unless there is a game 6.

Cards will win a few games at home, series shifts back to Boston where the Red Sox should win it all.....

I wanna see the people going crazy on tv in bean town! :laugh2:

1 death already reported after the ALCS, let's see how many fall as a result of them winning it all...