Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Role Playing

gfofaguy69

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the catholic schoolgirl uniform thing is very unoriginal...please be more creative and come up with something unique...i would suggest any of the following:

a) teacher

B) doctor (not a nurse, but a doctor)

c) secretary at an upscale corporate office (requires tight mini-skirt)

d) lawyer (tight pants please)

one more thing. how do i bring this up to my sig other. i don't want him to laugh at me! :)

Honestly, if my gf ever suggested ways of making sex and foreplay more interesting, I'd never laugh at her cause it shows that you care enough to be spontaneous and just have fun! :D

Guest gabo
Honestly, if my gf ever suggested ways of making sex and foreplay more interesting, I'd never laugh at her cause it shows that you care enough to be spontaneous and just have fun! :D

well said.

Have him go out and pik up chinese food or Pizza, when he comes back, dress in a little something provocative, have money to give him for the food, invite him in, he should play after he gets the hint. Just have a lot of dialog prepared in your mind, let him answer yes/no questions. Be prepared because he won't be. You guys should have lotsa fun, and then after that it should open the door to other things in the future.

ideas anyone??? :)

you should pretend that you were away at some other country for vacation with out him and you had absolutely no way to get into contact with him because the phones and internet didn't work. He'll be all upset because he was worried about you but when you finally do come home you can explain to him what happened, he'll forgive you and than you two can have unbelievable make up sex

:idea:

Have him go out and pik up chinese food or Pizza, when he comes back, dress in a little something provocative, have money to give him for the food, invite him in, he should play after he gets the hint. Just have a lot of dialog prepared in your mind, let him answer yes/no questions. Be prepared because he won't be. You guys should have lotsa fun, and then after that it should open the door to other things in the future.

So Weak...

you should go on different computers and each use different screen names, post lots of smileys at each other, then have him post a shirtless pic of himself in really bad lighting and covering his face with a hat. then you should post lots more smileys while he blows internet kisses at you and exchange email addresses

you should pretend that you were away at some other country for vacation with out him and you had absolutely no way to get into contact with him because the phones and internet didn't work. He'll be all upset because he was worried about you but when you finally do come home you can explain to him what happened, he'll forgive you and than you two can have unbelievable make up sex

LOL

can always count on you, LOL

:laugh::laugh:

:rolleyes:next time i c u i will just kick u in the cojones, thats if u have any.....