Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever see a stranger and can't get them out of your mind?

havokk

...i just read about this in JANE......how there is some website where people in the city post ads....saying like i saw u here at this time wearing this.....and then u can contact lol........u should do it...

actually this girl works at a store I was shopping in the other day, so I could always just go pretend I had some more shopping to do. That would just feel weird though, so I'm just going to leave it.

What about that person you see, and you are amazed and think about them wonder... who are they really, are they even single.. but you think it doesn't really matter....

Then you see them again... do you think well this is a sign of one last chance? or do you feel that you might continue to see them around.....?

last sat at work this guy walked in with his friends....his friends were loud and obnoxious but had ID's (part of my job is checking id's) he didnt and as he started explaining himself i just told him to go in....and said "ur lucky ur cute" he was totally dumbfounded then he smiled said thank you and talked to me for a little when i came out to smoke a cigarette he came out too and we talked for about 2 min until his friends came out and decided to continue bar hopping...now he lives in central jersey and goes to college in maryland so i doubt ill ever see him again....but i just cant get him out of my mind....he wasnt even like model or brad pitt hot...but i just felt so attracted to him......*sigh*

anybody else ever been out somewhere and seen someone you've never met before that just sticks in your head? You don't know the person, will probably never see them again, but they leave more than just a passing impression on you?

once in a blue moon this happends, you happen to pick someone out of a crowd and both keep making eye contact but for some reason neither speaks and you just pass each other like a fart in the wind... so sad. :(

I imagine your talking in a romantic way where it isnt just a sexual attraction but you get that fuzzy crush feeling in which this has happened to me a few times but not since Ive met my current girl friend of two years but I do always and probably will continue see a very sexy girl with that special vibe that arouses me and I think about her sexually molding her to exactly what I like since the real her is just a second in my mind constantly until I have masterbated a few times

but I think Im just a pervert with a good imagination