Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booo Yourself Danny Teneglia Tix!

aww you guys are no fun

You must really feel adimate about this issue. You should dress up for this party. I am. I am gonna wear a tight leather outfit with spikes everywhere and with my whip on my side. If freaky or thiago get out of line I will whip them to submission like they luff. Down on all fours and crying in pain. BDSM rules!

:half:

costumesssssssssss baby ... all the way .. r u kidding me ..

costumes are sooooo much fun .. u just have to wear a costume that fits u .. be comfortable with it .. and then u have to BE the character . otherwise it aint fun

i am thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. hint: not as the MASK this time .. hehe

costumesssssssssss baby ... all the way .. r u kidding me ..

costumes are sooooo much fun .. u just have to wear a costume that fits u .. be comfortable with it .. and then u have to BE the character . otherwise it aint fun

i am thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. hint: not as the MASK this time .. hehe

what are you going to be? the fook u/fook mi thing fell through...we're now going to be cheerleaders.

Im dressing up as the MASK. J/K no costumes for me cause i gotta leave by 8,830am to b at work by 9. But theres always sat and sun. And last yrs boo yourself was so much fun with costumes as well.Im sure its gonna be a good time but danny really outdid himself on sun.

Im dressing up as the MASK. J/K no costumes for me cause i gotta leave by 8,830am to b at work by 9. But theres always sat and sun. And last yrs boo yourself was so much fun with costumes as well.Im sure its gonna be a good time but danny really outdid himself on sun.

haha .. guess what .. i know of bunch of people who wanted to dress up as masks ... i got some followers man .. cooooollllllll

wow that army chick looks amazing!

I had this master plan to be black hitler for halloween, but couldnt really find things to put together, hitler isnt really ever the "in" costume... so maybe ill just end up as a dead cat or a chicken.

dead cat/chicken .... GREAT .. now u want somene to drag you around too .. hehehe