Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bottles at spirit... who can hook it up for sat??

prepare to spend over 4 bills chief

sorry boss.. but my friend already has 2 bottles at 200 reserved... i just wanted to see what other prices are out there.. so next time think before you start pulling numbers out of your ass..

uhh.. it's a jp event on halloween and i think jp is corny so uhh... bottles are gonna be uhh... 4 g's

no need to get hostile you fucking prick....

usual bottle prices are 200 +

x 2-3 minimum

= over 400

maybe ur boy bought a few bottles of olde english....thats why he got it so cheap

maybe if you didn't talk in a condescending tone there would be no need to get hostile... i dont respond well to people calling me cheif.. does anyone?? and for the record i thought you were refering to one bottle.. so my bad about that..

no sweat........i call everyone chief....even my mom :laugh:

got it from that game david letterman made up on his show "dont call me chief"

if your gunna cop bottles tho...go to cielo meng...unless u got the hookup at spirit then do you...

lol... thanks for the cielo suggestion but i had a blast at sf halloween party 2 years back so i wanna give this one a shot, but i dont want to deal with crowds the whole time and i want a nice little place to retreat to...

lol... thanks for the cielo suggestion but i had a blast at sf halloween party 2 years back so i wanna give this one a shot, but i dont want to deal with crowds the whole time and i want a nice little place to retreat to...

well then a table is a must cause it is going to be so crowded..im actually considering crobar because of how packed spirit will be..then again i havent missed a jp halloween party since 99..decisions decisions

well then a table is a must cause it is going to be so crowded..im actually considering crobar because of how packed spirit will be..then again i havent missed a jp halloween party since 99..decisions decisions

yeah that's the only reason im considering a table.. 2 years ago the party was crazy.. i dont want to be crammed into the main room like sardines all night... i want periodic breaks where i can cool off and relax.. and not spill my drink all over myself because people bump into me..

yeah that's the only reason im considering a table.. 2 years ago the party was crazy.. i dont want to be crammed into the main room like sardines all night... i want periodic breaks where i can cool off and relax.. and not spill my drink all over myself because people bump into me..

Yo chief you should dress up like a SF dragon ball z clone for halloween. You already got the spikey hair all you need is to do is get blow up muscles and your set.

:half:

Yo chief you should dress up like a SF dragon ball z clone for halloween. You already got the spikey hair all you need is to do is get blow up muscles and your set.

chief.... lol..

luzzie... you're kind of like the wassup joke a year or two ago... at first people were like.. "ok i guess this is funny" then it caught on and everyone accepted it... but then it got old... really old.. and everyone was tired of it..

chief.... lol..

luzzie... you're kind of like the wassup joke a year or two ago... at first people were like.. "ok i guess this is funny" then it caught on and everyone accepted it... but then it got old... really old.. and everyone was tired of it..

OK since my humor is getting old. I will be young and fresh... Starting tomorrow I will become the new luz... :half:

Last time I checked, this was a public forum. If you find the old luzti boring and repetitive, don't read her posts. But this stupid goody-goody attitude that she has adopted due to your criticisms is absolutely lame!!! :mad:

So fuck off!

Thank you, have a nice day! :D

I'm sorry. Did you tell these people to stick a broomstick up their sorry

"here's your cheese :cheese: to go with your whine", bitter & humor-less ass?? :shaky:

:idea:

Please....continue! :D

Last time I checked, this was a public forum. If you find the old luzti boring and repetitive, don't read her posts. But this stupid goody-goody attitude that she has adopted due to your criticisms is absolutely lame!!! :mad:

So fuck off!

Thank you, have a nice day! :D

1) i was joking around with luz before she became "cool" here on cp.. so back off playa... and now that she is "mrs. popular" and is approved by everybody her humopr has subsided..

2) she can dish it out and she can take it.. so don't hate the playa.. hate the game.. lol

1) i was joking around with luz before she became "cool" here on cp.. so back off playa... and now that she is "mrs. popular" and is approved by everybody her humopr has subsided..

2) she can dish it out and she can take it.. so don't hate the playa.. hate the game.. lol

what???

HAHAHAHAAHA

u sir get the doushbag of the year award...

what the fuck are you talking about, you really have absorbed yourself in the internet/cp world....

are you like 19 and fresh outta highschool..."playa hata"

ok to clarify...

you were "cool" with her,

until she became "popular" on cp..

now your a nerd and she got to cool for you....

ppffffffffff...

>>get right on that reply playa>>>>