Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats with all the fighting on the board?

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh i think it is, hows the baby sitting going?

My mom and nephew left last week for Korea, so I'm kinda on this mini-vacation thing. Spending some quality time with Mitchell.

Hey what happen to your name??

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

My mom and nephew left last week for Korea, so I'm kinda on this mini-vacation thing. Spending some quality time with Mitchell.

Hey what happen to your name??

BlueAngel

Good to here it.

My old username doesn't work anymore, it's corrupt. Just waiting for DaVe to get back... i dont think anybody else can help me.. or so i am told.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

DaVe isn't coming back. he's locked in a closet with a 12 gallon drum of g.

DAVE IS DISGUSTED WITH ALL THE DRAMA.

HE AND SAINT CALLED ME ON A CONFERENCE CALL AND SAID "BETWEEN YOU AND ME, IMPOSTOR, THE IMPOSTOR POSTS ARE SMARTER THAN THE PEOPLE THEY ARE IMITATING." "BUT THEN AGAIN, THE CORN IN MY SHIT HAS MORE INTELLIGENCE" AND THEN WE ALL LAUGHED, BECAUSE SAINT IS SO FUNNY, BUT HE SAID IT REAL POETIC LIKE. HE ASKED IF MISSKITTIE STILL DOES COKE, AND I SAID

"SAINT YOU ARE MY FRIND, BUT THAT WAS REAL DICKY, SHE HASN'T DONE IT IN 1 WHOLE DAY AND NOW HER PANTS CAN'T SEEM TO STAY UP.

HE NODDED, AND DAVE ROLLED HIS EYES LIKE BRANDIE.

STFU

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Good to here it.

My old username doesn't work anymore, it's corrupt. Just waiting for DaVe to get back... i dont think anybody else can help me.. or so i am told.

Corrupt?? cwm13.gif How?

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

Originally posted by msoprano12:

HE AND SAINT CALLED ME ON A CONFERENCE CALL AND SAID "BETWEEN YOU AND ME, IMPOSTOR, THE IMPOSTOR POSTS ARE SMARTER THAN THE PEOPLE THEY ARE IMITATING." "BUT THEN AGAIN, THE CORN IN MY SHIT HAS MORE INTELLIGENCE" AND THEN WE ALL LAUGHED, BECAUSE SAINT IS SO FUNNY, BUT HE SAID IT REAL POETIC LIKE. HE ASKED IF MISSKITTIE STILL DOES COKE, AND I SAID

"SAINT YOU ARE MY FRIND, BUT THAT WAS REAL DICKY, SHE HASN'T DONE IT IN 1 WHOLE DAY AND NOW HER PANTS CAN'T SEEM TO STAY UP.

STFU

LMAO, cwm2.gif

------------------

SAVIN' THE DRAMA

STFU

WTF????

cwm31.gif

Hey Luigi, Your prety slick with the nicknames, But ya know, I never heard you use my all-time favorite, The Glue Hero ...

Go ahead, Feel Free to Use It ...

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corrupt?? How?

BlueAngel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was caught accepting an envelope stuffed full of used notes at a secret location...

[This message has been edited by dirtyslapper (edited 11-16-2000).]

Corrupt?? cwm13.gif How?

BlueAngel

It took money and drugs from all of the imposters to not work correct to add even more confusion.... cwm4.gif

With all of our lovely little imposters poppin' up, sorry that happened B2B, that's a B2Bummer... heh heh

cwm17.gif

STFU

ROTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man stop it.. almost choked on my hot choclate!!!

ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm2.gif

STFU

ROTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm2.gif

Originally posted by iliana:

ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm2.gif

Don't worry Iliana, we saw you ROTF the first time smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!