Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confession Thread

lalate

....dude, that's just wrong.....but i did laugh.....i'm going to hell..............see you there.........:)

yea...i have 3 1/2 years of tourture stories from that place...i could write a series of books about it....*****lesson learned....dont put anyone u love in a nursing home*****

....i took some aerobic class with my sister yesterday....*insert gay comment here*.....i kept moving forward towards the instuctor.......she thought i was being enthusiastic when in reality i was just getting closer because i didnt have my glasses and wanted to get a closer look at her ass......her body was redic sic......

Confession: i used to do very bad things on halloween as a kid, like spray ketchup all over cars, throw old pickle jars in mailbox's, and egg boats

my friends and i used to spraypaint brand new cars on mischief night...and when i say spraypaint we covered from bumper to bumper...and we used to sneak onto the golf courses and dig up all 18 greens till there was nothing but dirt left...

....i took some aerobic class with my sister yesterday....*insert gay comment here*.....i kept moving forward towards the instuctor.......she thought i was being enthusiastic when in reality i was just getting closer because i didnt have my glasses and wanted to get a closer look at her ass......her body was redic sic......

def :ghey: (aerobic class) but :aright: on wanting to get a good look at the bod...nice coverup :D

forgive me father lalate for i have sinned....

i shot my load into a plate of ffettuccini alfredo that i gave to ex girlfriend as revenge

If you think about it that isn't that bad... I mean, how many loads of yours had she probably eaten before?

ill start off nice!!

my friend's ex couldn't tell the difference between our voices on the phone, so when she wanted to break up him i did it for her

i know i know...ill think of something better

:laugh:

My best friend did that for me once too...she sounds just like me on the phone, and I couldn't do it..so she did!!! lol

when i worked at a nursing home 6 years ago the residents complained that the soup was not HOT enuff...so i added an entire container of chili powder into the soup and wound up sending 8 residents to the hospital...(i guess i added the wrong HOT)...also i used to comb my pubes with all the forks in the dining room while i was setting it up...

...thats just wrong...

when i worked at a nursing home 6 years ago the residents complained that the soup was not HOT enuff...so i added an entire container of chili powder into the soup and wound up sending 8 residents to the hospital...(i guess i added the wrong HOT)...also i used to comb my pubes with all the forks in the dining room while i was setting it up...

Oh so your that guy....sooo fucked up :laugh: