Ok So Here They Are... Not Naked But A Lil Peak

italianp7

She looks:

a) Overweight

B) Medusa-like face.

c) Bra giving off that large cleavage.

OK... Mr. Trained Professional... here is my opinion

a) Overweight <PLAUSIBLE>

B) Medusa-like face. First, I would like to know what a medusa-like face looks like, then i can tell you that YOU CANT TELL WHAT HER FACE LOOKS LIKE by looking at a piece of the chin...

c) Bra giving off large cleavage <TURE> you got one right, Mr.Expert, my boobs look like that too when i put them in a $50 Victorias secret bra...

also the angle at which the camera was held contributes to a,b and c...

Guest gabo

B) Medusa-like face. First, I would like to know what a medusa-like face looks like, then i can tell you that YOU CANT TELL WHAT HER FACE LOOKS LIKE by looking at a piece of the chin...

c) Bra giving off large cleavage <TURE> you got one right, Mr.Expert, my boobs look like that too when i put them in a $50 Victorias secret bra...

well its nice cleavage anyways... show urs !!

Revised:

a) Overweight The structure of her bottom portion of the face/chin is pudgy and not defined well.

B) Medusa-like face. Look at the statement above + that neck width could rival Warren Sapp's

c) Bra giving off large cleavageYes, everyones breasts look firm, round and nice when supported by expensive padding. Once undone however, they all saddle bag down into two droopy tear drops

camera angle only accentuates "C"

All this coming from someone who looks like a lazy eyed down syndrome stricken 2 dollar stripper who looks like she downed one too manyRoofie-Colada's...c'mon now lets get serious. I got paid for this you didnt.

Revised:

All this coming from someone who looks like a lazy eyed down syndrome stricken 2 dollar stripper who looks like she downed one too manyRoofie-Colada's...c'mon now lets get serious. I got paid for this you didnt.

LMAO YOU REALLY NEED TO STFU YOU OVIOUSLY WERENT THAT GOOD IF YOUR NOT GETTING PAID 4 IT NOW

BTW IM A 38DD THANK YOU././ ILL BE HAPPY TO POST MORE WITH NO BRA AND JUST A SHIRT