Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George W. Bush wins re-election

digital7

uuuhhhh Beavis.... no it's not.

Ohio's margin is about 100,000 and they have over 200,000 provisional ballots to count, which might belong predominantly to African-Americans.

New Mexico. Bush 51% .. 1 electoral vote left for re-election.

I voted Kerry but let's be realistic here. Bush won.

I agree that America's future is looking grim at this very moment, but the latest numbers I just heard off CNN are that Ohio is divided by only 104,000 votes and there are about 600,000 votes yet to be counted, about 200,000 of which are the new provisional kind (still not sure what that means). But either way, it's still too close to call, unless you're Fox News of course.

I agree that America's future is looking grim at this very moment, but the latest numbers I just heard off CNN are that Ohio is divided by only 104,000 votes and there are about 600,000 votes yet to be counted, about 200,000 of which are the new provisional kind (still not sure what that means). But either way, it's still too close to call, unless you're Fox News of course.

Which means Kerry would need to win the 200k by a 2-1 margin to draw even. Possible-yes, but statistically it is nearly impossible.

It over.

On another note, we are all Americans. Lets get on the same page and work it out.

On another note, we are all Americans. Lets get on the same page and work it out.

that is the most intelligent comment i have read on the boards in a long long time.... :clap:

this is the second most intelligent:

I love the comments from the trance-lovers' peanut gallery who would just grin bricks if only Tiesto came in and threw down Traffic again

:tongue:

"work it out" implies an acknowledged problem to work out. Bush refuses to acknowledge that there's anything wrong. According to him, the economy is stronger than ever, and we're winning the war on terror. So basically, we all just need to sit back and let America stay on it's current path of glory.

I just made an appointment with the Spanish Consulate to inquire about what I need to do to get a work visa for Spain. Luckily both my parents were born and raised there so it's pretty much a given. I knew it would pay off one day.

Congrats to Bush, assuming the Ohio votes get confirmed. I’m seriously pessimistic about the future of this country, but the voters have spoken so that is it.

unfortunately the average american is ignorant..that's why Bush is getting lots of votes. :splat:

"work it out" implies an acknowledged problem to work out. Bush refuses to acknowledge that there's anything wrong. According to him, the economy is stronger than ever, and we're winning the war on terror. So basically, we all just need to sit back and let America stay on it's current path of glory.

I just made an appointment with the Spanish Consulate to inquire about what I need to do to get a work visa for Spain. Luckily both my parents were born and raised there so it's pretty much a given. I knew it would pay off one day.

I would hope that your simplistic analysis isnt what you really think. If it is, I am sorry. You totally underestimate my country and President Bush.

I would hope that your simplistic analysis isnt what you really think. If it is, I am sorry. You totally underestimate my country and President Bush.

MY simplistic analysis :huh:. YOUR President is the one that refuses to admit he's done anything wrong. THAT is as simplistic as it gets.