Clubplanet Nightlife Community

office dress codes...

dgmodel

my office is business casual and on fridays we get to wear jeans :bounce: :bounce: and clubbingirl i agree with you.....stockings SUCK..especially in the miami heat...UGH! the only kind of stockings i like are fishnets but i think if i wore them to work i'd get all sorts of weird stares like wtf is up with the hooker look...lol

my office is business casual and on fridays we get to wear jeans :bounce: :bounce: and clubbingirl i agree with you.....stockings SUCK..especially in the miami heat...UGH! the only kind of stockings i like are fishnets but i think if i wore them to work i'd get all sorts of weird stares like wtf is up with the hooker look...lol

they have like spray-on panty hose now. i wanna try them out.

yea, i wore jeans to work on friday and my boss told me "this is the last time you're going to wear jeans on casual fri" :gang:

My ex used to work for Bloomberg...on his 1st day they gave him a book, which had 30 pages of what is considered "the proper attire for work"..where to buy it..how to wear..how often you can wear it, etc. I remember it said he must have at least 2 pairs of shoes, because he has to change them daily lol they also gave them step-by-step instructions on how iron their shirts and how to color coordinate them..

My ex used to work for Bloomberg...on his 1st day they gave him a book, which had 30 pages of what is considered "the proper attire for work"..where to buy it..how to wear..how often you can wear it, etc. I remember it said he must have at least 2 pairs of shoes, because he has to change them daily lol they also gave them step-by-step instructions on how iron their shirts and how to color coordinate them..

i didnt know the cleaners had a dress code..go figure

i got my company to buy the three ppl in my group uniforms...

what i mean by that is they bought us 10 polo shirts with the company logo on them...5 black and 5 maroon...we alternate the colors each day and the best part is they buy us when we need new ones and we dont have to buy shirts for work anymore...it makes life alot easier to get up and go in the morn and not have to worry about what to wear...

i miss business attire..tie and slacks was my thing thing...my firm is business casual now...

my friend hated wearing suits to work when he had to, now he has a job that's business casual, and he still wears suits to work everyday and likes to now.. go figure

my jobs business casual, jeans on fri... but certain ppl in the office gotta wear suits everyday...