Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eminem - Encore (2004) - RNS

skeemr4

the people who say this album is whack forget that Em has a split personality.

he has that serious side(marshall mathers) and that whacky side(slim shady) which to me is fucking hilarious and "ass like that" is one of those funny whacky songs that your supposed to laugh to....and also that message to paul is cool how he uses the titles of MJ's tracks to leave that message and "big weeny" is funny too ...i havent heard all of the album but so far its your typical Eminem album.

undefinedHey buddy:

The mail order business is more than a 500 billion dollar a year industry. You

can find all sorts of information concerning this industry in your local library

or by reading Entreprenuer Magazine. The key to being successful in the mail order

business is have a good mailing list. Now, not every mailing list broker has the

freshest names. But for the most part you will at least be able to get you product

out to the market through what is known as "Direct Response". This means you by

past the media, the middle man, and the norm, to get your product or service right

in the hands of the public.

You may not think you have a product or service to offer. But if you have a recipe

for a good pound cake, a quick way to remember list of items, simple instructions on

how to get the VCR to display the correct time other than flashing "12:00", or

whatever you have a product or service that can be sold. Sometimes what you stumble

upon is what can cause you to become financially independent. All you need is an

audience to sell to. What better way than through "Direct Response". I know you

have encountered several money making schemes on the internet and through snail mail

where you can make "$35,000 to $50,000 in 60 to 90 days". Well I can tell you they dont

work in 60 to 90 days but you’ll definitely get some “considerable cash†enough to pay your monthly bills, atleast according to me. I have tried this out two times and I can tell you the first time I earned about $567 and the second time I earned about $1,840 more. And now am trying it out again which you can always do if you want to. Furthermore it is strictly based on the effort of the individual put behind it coupled with a good fresh

mailing list.

It is the simple ideas that have made men independently wealthy. You can get

started in the mail order business today. The simplicity is send $1 wrapped in a

slip of paper that says "Add me to you mailing list" to the five names below.

Remove the first name from the below list after sending the one dollar each to those persons. You can do that by copying this letter from the internet to your computer as a word document then delete the first address and make the second address the first, the third the second……………………………and so on. This means your name will end up at number five on the list now after moving the next four names up one and replacing the empty fifth

place with you name and address. Make 100 copies of this letter, purchase a

mailing list from a broker(you can find them in the yellow pages), and mail them.

You can get 500 envelopes from a SAMS, or office products store in your town.

You can even reproduce this on the internet or post it to bulletin boards that you

frequent. One suggestion though, post it with the title "Mail Order Business" or

something simillar. There will be results guaranteed. If you only get the $5.00

back you invested you've lost nothing. You will get that and so much more. Once

you start receiving response, place those name in a database or roledex and begin

looking for a good mail order program to keep the money rolling in. Why not get

your piece of this $500 billion dollar a year industry. Start today. Remember you

must send your $1.00 to each of the 5 names listed below. This is a seed you're

planting for the harvest that will come. If you don't plant the seed you won't

reap a harvest.

*********************************************************************************

* The Name of the Mail Order Entreprenuers are:

* 1.> Stacey Huynh 1418 F. Street #1

* Davis, CA 95616

* 2.> Dennis Bwire

* United Nations Office

* at Nairobi,Gigiri

* P.O Box 67578 00200 Nairobi,Kenya

* 3.> S. Phillips

* 77 Manly Drive

* Robina, QLD 4226

* Australia

* 4.> DJ Simmons 184 Big Hill Circle Airdrie, AB, Canada T4a 1R8

* 5.> Paul Okwaro

* U.N gigiri

* P.O box 30552

* 00100 Nairobi,Kenya

Welcome to the wonderful world of mail order.

ttp://killdevilhill.com/outerbankschat/messages2/27.html

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mail+order+business&hl=en&lr=&selm=p%2By8RnN.successpco%40delphi.com&rnum=10

the people who say this album is whack forget that Em has a split personality.

he has that serious side(marshall mathers) and that whacky side(slim shady) which to me is fucking hilarious and "ass like that" is one of those funny whacky songs that your supposed to laugh to....and also that message to paul is cool how he uses the titles of MJ's tracks to leave that message and "big weeny" is funny too ...i havent heard all of the album but so far its your typical Eminem album.

album is sooooooooo wack..

even from a commercial pop perspective......

this is the worst album he ever made..

i wont be surprised if he loses.."real fans" that grew up with him

I dont like the Album as a whole. But there are a few good tracks in there...

Toy Soldier - Yellow Brick Road - Mocking Bird

Who ever brought up the Serious side and the Goof Ball Side... I wish he would just stick to his serious " I hate the World and Fuck You " Side. He writes better music when he is serious.

I dont like the Album as a whole. But there are a few good tracks in there...

Toy Soldier - Yellow Brick Road - Mocking Bird

Who ever brought up the Serious side and the Goof Ball Side... I wish he would just stick to his serious " I hate the World and Fuck You " Side. He writes better music when he is serious.

I agree..there are some really phat tracks on there..others are not his best work..oh well

his best side is his pre Slim Shady LP immature side..

as in songs like..

"Any Man"

w/ Royce 5'9 on "Scary Movies" & "Nuttin to Do"

"Get You Mad"

and all the original versions of the songs that appeared on the Slim Shady LP..

that is the real Eminem..

he totally lost in from The Enimem Show and after

well i dont think this is his best album but i think its still good .....im jammiing to all the whacky songs...the beat for my first single is wicked although the song is cheesy. and also the crazy in love song is good too..that message he leaves paul is hilarious. fucker

!!!