Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say What You Can About the Person Above You

SlickSlider

^ is right

^ gets rep points from me (even though they dont exist anymore hahaa) for not e decking gotsilk.

Not him, but there are certain people that will never talk about their own significant other on the board ("Its out of bounds, your'e crossing line") but then in the same breath will call other posters' significant others (in my case, it was my then gf) the worse names you can possibliy call a woman.

^ in that thread bumped from 02, should have told off gotsilk much much more harsh than he did.

..first off..i just wanna make this clear...i think this thread is really retarded...(yeah,..i said retarded, if you got a retarded sibling or relative, get over it).... ****** joke... the fact that you slammed it and had a few sympathizers joining in makes it more real than a call from the credit card company looking for its last scheduled payment...

..DaVe...ban this motherfucker for good.... waste of fuckin bandwith...

choke on this asshole, mr ****** ...lol...

..hey,... look at all the stars... ******... here's more... ******.... kid is so fuckin banned it aint funny..... look- ******... :laugh:

Guest gabo
^ in that thread bumped from 02, should have told off gotsilk much much more harsh than he did.
GOTSHITFORBRAINS is a sad excuse for a man ... I dont know what else to say about that pile of shit.

• 5 months later...