Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Basketball

Basketball!!!! I love it. I will be one crazy chick yelling at 12 Phoenix Suns games this year.

Hopefully my beloved Detroit Pistons will repeat. I love this new Shaq / Kobe rivally, and I will be seeing both their games live this year. I have Christmas Day circled for when the Heat play the Lakers and Shaq breaks Kobe's teeth.

I also look forward to seeing Lebran James this year and the whole season.

BRING ON THE GAMES!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Basketball!!!! I love it. I will be one crazy chick yelling at 12 Phoenix Suns games this year.

Hopefully my beloved Detroit Pistons will repeat. I love this new Shaq / Kobe rivally, and I will be seeing both their games live this year. I have Christmas Day circled for when the Heat play the Lakers and Shaq breaks Kobe's teeth.

I also look forward to seeing Lebran James this year and the whole season.

BRING ON THE GAMES!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

i'll hopefully catch some Phoenx Suns games when I'm in AZ next month.

btw, those uni's look :ghey:

they should just bring back the old-skool ones they wore back in the 80's and 70's.

i'll hopefully catch some Phoenx Suns games when I'm in AZ next month.

btw, those uni's look :ghey:

they should just bring back the old-skool ones they wore back in the 80's and 70's.

I don't even know what that looked like, but I think I look good in purple. I bought a cute Amare Suns jersey.

GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a huge sports fan. I love the Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Red Wings, and Detroit Pistons. I am always the chick standing up cheering and having some beers before and after the game. :pint:

you and lola (one of the sports mods) will proly get a long well. she's diehard detroit fan.

I am a huge sports fan. I love the Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Red Wings, and Detroit Pistons. I am always the chick standing up cheering and having some beers before and after the game. :pint:

Wifey material

Are we related???

I'm a LIONS fan, REDWINGS fan and PISTONS fan..

I hate the wolverines though :laugh: Go Spartans!

You must be from michigan! I"m from Flint! :eek:

Welcome to the Sports Forum girlie :)

the women of my dreams

Are we related???

I'm a LIONS fan, REDWINGS fan and PISTONS fan..

I hate the wolverines though :laugh: Go Spartans!

You must be from michigan! I"m from Flint! :eek:

Welcome to the Sports Forum girlie :)

Nice to meet you! Yeah, I'm a Michigan grad. East Lansing rocks though, but we won this year. :bounce:

Too bad about the Wings, but at least we have the Pistons!!! I love those guys...

haha, this is the BASKETBALL board, not the sex board. I'm explaining to you boys that the Pistons are going to win back to back titles.

yeah the Pistons have a good chance to win it all again. I'm mainly a Spurs fan... being from Boston though I guess I should be a Celtics fan but I've hated everyone on the team for quite some time now, especially after meeting them, fuck 'em. I love the Pistons though, Joe Dumars is the man and Carlos Delfino will be tearin it up within a few years... Darko is still a question mark though.