Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

HAZE

Have any of you guys picked this up yet?

Fuckin' game is SIIICK. It got the highest rating of any PS2 game, 9.9

You can do drivebys, go to the gym and get ripped.

The music in the game is sick too. It is supposed to be 1993, so there's a bunch of Dre, Cube and Cypress Hill old skool tracks. I can't wait to get home.

:gang:

I bought it last week..

and am afraid to open it up =/

once I do I know all productivity will go out the window for the next month or 2

Definately. I am sitting here counting down the minutes 'till I can go home and play.

I was jacking this guy for his El Camino and I decided to blow his head off after I punched him. I get into the car and on the radio it says... "Didn't have to blast him, but I did anyway, How I coud just kill a man!!"

When I go to the gym, the first thing I do is kill everyone in there because the things they say are so damn annoying.

The commercials on the radio are rediculous. Gold plated razors and pocket sized mirrors for the "clean shaven man on the go" LMFAO!!!!

My favorite random pedestrian quote is, "Damn, that ese put dust in my weed!!"

:gang::gang:

I was jacking this guy for his El Camino and I decided to blow his head off after I punched him. I get into the car and on the radio it says... "Didn't have to blast him, but I did anyway, How I coud just kill a man!!"

When I go to the gym, the first thing I do is kill everyone in there because the things they say are so damn annoying.

The commercials on the radio are rediculous. Gold plated razors and pocket sized mirrors for the "clean shaven man on the go" LMFAO!!!!

My favorite random pedestrian quote is, "Damn, that ese put dust in my weed!!"

:gang::gang:

yes def. a fun game. I like how you can learn to Box or do Karate at the specialized gyms too.

I picked it up the other day and have yet to play it. I hadn't beatin Vice City until the other day, and even though I finished the missions, I had like 47% complete. So I had surgery yesterday, and been off of work all week and it's all I have played. I used the guide to get all the packages and I came up with 98!!!!! :mad: I gave up after this and tomorrow I will break out San Andreas

Bro, the maps are huge. This game blows Vice City away.

:doh: Posted by Darrell G.

Dammit Sugar!!! :splat:

yeah I know, thats why i wanted to get as much of vice city outta the way before attempting this, cause I dont have the time to sit for hours to play, so i see myself occupied for the next year or so haha