Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ya know what...

nSyNcBaBy

yeah we need more people talking about getting head from random fat virgins.... and fucking in the snow.... and going to diners w/ spanish chicks only to have your married friend steal away the girl you thought you were going to get some ass from....more stories like "uncle mings"....more pics of Bullseye posing like Jesus on the crusifex in the dark with his hat on....TheMrs....we can never get enough sexxybabyd and her relationships that never work out....Somebitch and how she wants to fuck her man with a strap-on....Xlr8ted beating bitches up and throwing them in his trunk.....Tommy & Brandy :love: .....I'm sure Tasty agrees that he could go for a nice story about a girl who goes on vacation, hooks up w/ a couple of guys and lets them go down on her but doesn't consider it cheating ;).....hookers & drugs....this is what the sex board has been missing :(

don't forget getting blowjobs from random chicks who are on the rag.

yeah we need more people talking about getting head from random fat virgins.... and fucking in the snow.... and going to diners w/ spanish chicks only to have your married friend steal away the girl you thought you were going to get some ass from....more stories like "uncle mings"....more pics of Bullseye posing like Jesus on the crusifex in the dark with his hat on....TheMrs....we can never get enough sexxybabyd and her relationships that never work out....Somebitch and how she wants to fuck her man with a strap-on....Xlr8ted beating bitches up and throwing them in his trunk.....Tommy & Brandy :love: .....I'm sure Tasty agrees that he could go for a nice story about a girl who goes on vacation, hooks up w/ a couple of guys and lets them go down on her but doesn't consider it cheating ;).....hookers & drugs....this is what the sex board has been missing :(

damn, that was a mouthful

werd!

so what's your deal...still single these days...do you keep in touch with your ex? are you two trying to do the whole "friends" thing? have you banged her since you broke up? been going out getting some meaningless pussy?

yes

yes

yes

yes

no

wtf have you been doin lately dog?

damn kid...you haven't gone out and tapped any ass or you just saying that cause you still think there is a chance you and your ex might get back together and she probably reads this shit...

I'm chillin...same old shit...got new offices a little further north in CT...been meeting a lot of girls who will mean absolutely nothing in my life down the road....still been getting as drunk as possible and as often as possible....getting ready to hit up the books for my GMAT's....etc

If you need help on gmats, him me up. Got higher scores on gmats than lsats.

Until people stop bashing others (bashing as opposed to busting balls), people arent gonna feel comfortable posting stories. Cuz people are getting some, ther are tons of peeps on here with sig others, and just not sharing the details. Who would? If you are gonna get bashed about stuff.

I could have told you at the time how there was a few weeks ago another dude besides flip on here who's with a playboy model, but why should I bother.

:laugh:

and thanks for including me... :aright: lol