Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ya know what...

nSyNcBaBy

when im real horny i usually crave rough, hard, fuck-my-brains-out type sex....... and while that would be wonderful right about now, what i want even more is someone to just eat me... lick me... suck me... finger fuck me till i cum ;)

:drool:

ya know... they call me the tongue tornado ;)

3720 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

ya know what... 11-03-2004 11:57 PM I like your style, even if you do have issues. Just stop grilling me k babe.

no problem hun...to bad I don't know who gave this to me though since I'm not a mod :(

stymie?

lol gary and i met years before we started posting on cp. he doesnt count as an ex i had from cp.

like i said... there was only one.

no no no...gary posted ur relationship here, you did too..just admit at one time you were Mrs. DJ gary mathews

so just that trancer twin mattered?

no no no...gary posted ur relationship here, you did too..just admit at one time you were Mrs. DJ gary mathews

so just that trancer twin mattered?

not that he was the only one who mattered... he was the only guy i met here that was an actual boyfriend of mine for an extended period of time... and no, i was never mrs dj gary matthews, b/c he just recently changed his name ;)

ditt0

a time when people actually posted their sex stories, talked about real issues, and it wasn't just mocking from a secluded group of inactive sexual lame-o's

Nominee for best Post of November !

The S Board has degraded to people who only say nothing more than "i got some" -- at most, never telling you anything more. This is not progress report chart, folks. If you want a stats chart, turn on Fox Sports.

All you read is stuff in clouds (pics, fantasies, hopes) and pathetic drools back and forth and back and forth.

And its not that people have become prudes and dont wanta give their stories. No. It's that they dont want to post their stories and be subject to all the pathetic bickering and insults that go on when someone has the balls to explain with details what they did and how did it.

yeah we need more people talking about getting head from random fat virgins.... and fucking in the snow.... and going to diners w/ spanish chicks only to have your married friend steal away the girl you thought you were going to get some ass from....more stories like "uncle mings"....more pics of Bullseye posing like Jesus on the crusifex in the dark with his hat on....TheMrs....we can never get enough sexxybabyd and her relationships that never work out....Somebitch and how she wants to fuck her man with a strap-on....Xlr8ted beating bitches up and throwing them in his trunk.....Tommy & Brandy :love: .....I'm sure Tasty agrees that he could go for a nice story about a girl who goes on vacation, hooks up w/ a couple of guys and lets them go down on her but doesn't consider it cheating ;).....hookers & drugs....this is what the sex board has been missing :(