Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the OC...

fkornre

...who is rachel? why don't i remember

Notable TV Guest Appearances

1. "Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, The" playing "Herself" 18 October 2004

2. "O.C., The" playing "Rachel" in episode: "The Homecoming" (episode # 1.11) 19 November 2003

3. "O.C., The" playing "Rachel" in episode: "The Perfect Couple" (episode # 1.10) 12 November 2003

4. "O.C., The" playing "Rachel" in episode: "The Heights" (episode # 1.9) 5 November 2003

5. "O.C., The" playing "Rachel" in episode: "The Rescue" (episode # 1.8) 29 October 2003

6. "O.C., The" playing "Rachel" in episode: "The Escape" (episode # 1.7) 16 September 2003

I think either Sandy or Jimmy will be put in place as new CEO of the Newport Group (so that way i guess it'll avoid bankruptcy). Also from the previews of the upcoming commericals I think the writers are going to try to spin off the same story they had last season (anna vs. Summer for seth) except now its going to revolve around ryan with this new ditzy blonde and marissa but we all know w/ Marissa involved it's going to get all dramatic and not funny.

BTW who thinks they'll eventually kill off theresa's character further on in the season when the baby's born and its not ryans? (Sorry just thinking about it)

• 3 weeks later...

another good and funny episode...lindsay and seth double date with ryan and alex went really bad but ended up well as seth found his liking for alex as ryan did for lindsay...summer and marissa also seemed to have found love but we will see how long this will all last...julie running the company can only be a bad thing...she ruined her first meeting and then arranges a party for the investors who she gets drunk and flirts heavily with before getting them to sign contracts (lets see if they remember the signing the next morning)...all in all a good episode and good music...